|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 178 through 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the place Annie most frequently met boys?
(a) At the country club.
(b) At the movie theater.
(c) At the mall.
(d) On the street corner.
2. How long does Annie reckon her family can live solely on the food in their freezer?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two years.
3. During which season of the year do Annie and her sisters move in with their grandparents?
4. While on the island with her father, what does Annie realize for the first time?
(a) That her father has his own dreams.
(b) That her father doesn't always tell the truth.
(c) That her father is a man.
(d) That her father is human, just like her.
5. During air raid drills in school, where are the students expected to "duck and cover"?
(a) In the school hallways.
(b) Under their desks.
(c) In the basement of the school.
(d) In the school gymnasium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an industry Pittsburgh is known for in the 1960's?
2. What is the name of the child who prompts Annie to make the attack on the passing car?
3. Which of the following is NOT a book Annie read while studying WWII?
4. Which of the following items does Annie describe in depth after the disaster strikes her neighborhood?
5. In Mother's favorite joke, the one that takes two days to tell, what does the little black poodle bring back to the train car?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)