1. In which century was the city of Pittsburgh founded?
(a) 16th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 19th century.
2. Which of the following best describes Pittsburgh when it first sprung up as a settlement?
(a) Filled with wildflower fields.
(b) Bare and deserted.
(c) Mountainous, stony landscape.
(d) Covered with trees and vegetation.
3. How many rivers meet at the center of Pittsburgh?
4. Which of the following founding fathers first scouted the city of Pittsburgh?
(a) James Madison.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Alexander Hamilton.
(d) John Adams.
5. To which city does Annie's father dream of traveling to?
(b) New York City.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Las Vegas.
6. Which of the following types of music is Annie's father most interested in?
7. How does Annie's father plan to travel to the city of his dreams?
(a) By plane.
(b) By boat.
(c) By car.
(d) On foot.
8. During which decade does Annie's childhood take place?
This section contains 4,037 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)