|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
(c) No one.
2. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
(a) Hollis' elderly mother.
(b) A buyer.
(c) Hollis' sister.
(d) A warehouse.
3. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
(a) Saying the grave was the Archduke's.
(b) Writing a book about Gutshot.
(c) Selling pig meat.
(d) Holding an annual wild boar hunt.
4. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Shoot a bow.
(b) Tie several types of knots.
(c) Shoot a shotgun.
(d) Run the tractor.
5. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
(b) An elderly ranch hand.
(c) Some people in the old folks' home.
(d) Some of the young people at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
2. Who seems to have a memory problem?
3. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
4. Who does Colin think might be forgotten in another 2,400 years?
5. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
2. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
3. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
4. Describe the fight that starts by Hassan playing the confessions of Katrina and Colin that Hassan recorded.
5. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
6. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
7. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
8. What secret place does Lindsey take Colin?
9. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
10. What has Colin figured out about the supposed Archduke's grave and what is Lindsey's response?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)