|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin think there is room enough to do?
(c) Reinvent himself.
(d) Be who he was.
2. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
(b) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
(c) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(d) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
3. Who is Hollis talking to when Colin and Lindsey arrive back at Lindsey's house?
4. What do Colin and Hassan find as they keep walking?
(a) A dead hog.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A dead raccoon.
(d) Lindsey's secret cave.
5. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
(a) Play Paintball.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Participate in a croquet tournament.
(d) Go to a concert in Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work?
2. What does Colin say will eventually swallow everyone up?
3. How many days have Colin and Hassan been in Gutshot when they wake in Chapter 17?
4. Who seems to have a memory problem?
5. Who does Colin think might be forgotten in another 2,400 years?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
2. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
3. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
4. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
5. What do Colin and Hassan do first thing the morning after the fight and what does Lindsey say about the fight?
6. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
7. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
8. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
9. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
10. What do Colin and Hassan witness in the cemetery?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)