|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
(b) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
(c) Go back and she'll cook at home.
(d) Just keep going.
2. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
3. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
(b) Honeysuckle nectar.
4. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That Katrina called and apologized.
(b) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(c) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
(d) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
5. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
(a) Give up Katherine XIX.
(b) Go hunting.
(c) Go home yet.
(d) Find a girlfriend with a different name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
3. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
4. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
5. What does Colin finish when the three young people return home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
2. What do Colin and Hassan do first thing the morning after the fight and what does Lindsey say about the fight?
3. What do Colin and Hassan witness in the cemetery?
4. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
5. Who is Katrina with in the cemetery and what does he do when Hassan and Colin make their presence known?
6. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
7. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
8. Describe the incident that Hassan and Colin have with the feral pig.
9. What secret place does Lindsey take Colin?
10. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)