|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is there a place in the brain for knowing?
(a) The beginnings of faith.
(b) What cannot be remembered.
(c) Everything that has been remembered.
(d) The end results of all endeavors.
2. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
3. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
(a) Interviewing young people.
(b) Playing tennis.
(c) Taking pictures in the park.
4. What do Hassan and Lindsey go out and do?
(a) Shop at the mall in the large city near Gutshot.
(c) Run the dog in the park.
(d) Play golf frisbee.
5. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
(a) Until the next day.
(b) After Lindsey plays referee.
(c) They did not fight.
(d) Within minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
2. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
3. What happens when Colin fires at a wild pig?
4. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
5. Why is Hollis burying the string?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight that starts by Hassan playing the confessions of Katrina and Colin that Hassan recorded.
2. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
3. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
4. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
5. What is Hollis' long-plan for keeping the factory going and the town in operation?
6. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
7. What do Colin and Hassan witness in the cemetery?
8. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
9. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
10. Describe the incident that Hassan and Colin have with the feral pig.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)