|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) No one.
(b) The founder of Gutshot.
(c) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
(d) Lindsey's great grandfather.
2. Who is Hollis talking to when Colin and Lindsey arrive back at Lindsey's house?
3. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
(a) Saying the grave was the Archduke's.
(b) Writing a book about Gutshot.
(c) Selling pig meat.
(d) Holding an annual wild boar hunt.
4. Where does Colin go after Lindsey goes to her room?
(a) To call Katherine XIX.
(b) To watch television in the basement.
(c) To see Hassan.
(d) To sleep.
5. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
(a) There are several police cars at the music store.
(b) Hollis' car is at the warehouse.
(c) The warehouse parking lot is empty.
(d) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's car is in front of his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
2. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
3. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
4. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
5. What does Colin continue to do in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
2. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
3. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
4. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
5. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
6. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
7. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
8. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
9. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
10. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)