|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Not enough variables.
(b) Too many variables.
(c) Too much emphasis on name.
(d) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
2. Why does Colin go down to the game room in Lindsey's house?
(a) To play pool.
(b) To find Lindsey and Hassan.
(c) To see if the video program he wrote is accurate.
(d) To find a pair of boxing gloves.
3. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Shoot a shotgun.
(b) Shoot a bow.
(c) Run the tractor.
(d) Tie several types of knots.
4. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
(a) A buyer.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) Hollis' sister.
(d) Hollis' elderly mother.
5. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
(a) Runs off.
(b) Tries to harm Lindsey.
(c) Screams at Hassan.
(d) Hits Katrina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsey doing when she goes into the bathroom and cries?
2. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
3. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
5. Who is Roy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight that starts by Hassan playing the confessions of Katrina and Colin that Hassan recorded.
2. What secret place does Lindsey take Colin?
3. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
5. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
6. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
7. What note does Lindsey leave on Colin's bed and what is her statement about it?
8. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
9. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
10. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)