|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan say about Katrina?
(a) That he kissed her.
(b) That she keeps flirting with Hassan and he's not interested.
(c) That she makes him mad.
(d) That she is a difficult female.
2. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(b) Not enough variables.
(c) Too much emphasis on name.
(d) Too many variables.
3. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
(b) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(c) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(d) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
4. Who is Roy?
(a) The music store clerk.
(b) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's brother.
(c) The man running the bulldozer.
(d) Lindsey's uncle.
5. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
(b) In a spitting contest.
(c) To look tough in front of the other guys.
(d) On their hornet stings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
2. What does Colin wake to a week later?
3. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
4. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
5. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
2. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
3. Who is Katrina with in the cemetery and what does he do when Hassan and Colin make their presence known?
4. Describe the incident that Hassan and Colin have with the feral pig.
5. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
6. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
7. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
8. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
9. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
10. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)