|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hollis burying the string?
(a) She is not burying string.
(b) To keep from firing workers.
(c) It is the cheapest way to dispose of it.
(d) It was contaminated.
2. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(a) Argue with Lindsey.
(b) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
(d) Work on his theorem.
3. What do Colin and Lindsey do before driving back to Lindsey's house?
(a) Visit the grave.
(b) Argue for a moment.
(c) Hold hands while walking around the cemetary.
4. How many days have Colin and Hassan been in Gutshot when they wake in Chapter 17?
5. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(b) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
(c) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(d) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
2. Where do the three young people decide to go to eat instead of the place they first chose?
3. What does the note from Hollis say?
4. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
5. What do Colin and Hassan check out upon first waking in Chapter 17?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)