|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
(a) Katherine XIX.
(b) Hassan's older sister.
(d) Hassan's twin sister.
2. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(b) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(c) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
(d) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
3. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
(a) Confessions from Lindsey's Colin and Katrina.
(b) The squeal of a wild boar.
(c) The sounds of someone screaming.
(d) The sounds of gunshots.
4. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Not enough variables.
(b) Too much emphasis on name.
(c) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(d) Too many variables.
5. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
(b) No one.
(c) The founder of Gutshot.
(d) Lindsey's great grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
2. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
3. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
4. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
5. Why is Hollis burying the string?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)