|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
(b) Katherine XIX.
(c) Hassan's twin sister.
(d) Hassan's older sister.
2. What does the note from Hollis say?
(a) That they are to patch the spring shed.
(b) That they are to interview Ms. Mabel.
(c) That they are fired.
(d) That there is no one left to interview.
3. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
4. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) On their hornet stings.
(b) To look tough in front of the other guys.
(c) In a spitting contest.
(d) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
5. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
(a) Hits Katrina.
(b) Runs off.
(c) Tries to harm Lindsey.
(d) Screams at Hassan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
2. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
3. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
4. Why does Colin go down to the game room in Lindsey's house?
5. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
2. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
3. What note does Lindsey leave on Colin's bed and what is her statement about it?
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
5. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
6. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
7. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
8. What has Colin figured out about the supposed Archduke's grave and what is Lindsey's response?
9. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
10. What is Hollis' long-plan for keeping the factory going and the town in operation?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)