|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(b) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
(c) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
(d) That Katrina called and apologized.
2. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(b) No one.
(c) The founder of Gutshot.
(d) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
3. What does Lindsey do instead of having breakfast with Colin and Hassan?
(a) Help her mother.
(b) Go open the convenience store.
(c) Go feed the chickens.
(d) Go visit Mabel.
4. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That Colin's father is looking for them.
(b) That Hassan's father is there.
(c) That Lindsey is looking for them.
(d) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
5. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
(b) Enrolled in two college courses.
(c) Applied to a school in California.
(d) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Colin, whose name is anagrammed?
2. What does Colin tell Hassan and Lindsey that he has finished?
3. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
4. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
5. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
2. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
3. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
4. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
5. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
6. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
7. What do Colin and Hassan witness in the cemetery?
8. What does Hassan say some of the teens plan to do during the upcoming weekend.
9. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
10. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)