|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
(a) Some old beef jerky.
(b) Half a bottle of wine.
(c) A beer.
(d) Stories about being the nerds at school.
2. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(b) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
(c) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(d) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
3. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
(b) Just keep going.
(c) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
(d) Go back and she'll cook at home.
4. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That Lindsey is looking for them.
(b) That Hassan's father is there.
(c) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
(d) That Colin's father is looking for them.
5. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
(a) On the street near Marketplace.
(b) Behind the warehouse.
(c) In the empty lot next to the music store.
(d) In the empty lot by Lindsey's aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lindsey take Colin that is a secret?
2. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
3. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
4. What does the note from Hollis say?
5. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)