|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
(b) Applied to a school in California.
(c) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
(d) Enrolled in two college courses.
2. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
(a) Cleaning a headstone.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Looking for a pig that was wounded.
(d) Planting flowers on a couple graves.
3. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
(b) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
(c) That he is through with hunting.
(d) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
4. Who seems to have a memory problem?
(a) Katrina about the night before.
(b) Colin III about the night before.
(c) Ms. Mabel.
5. What do Colin and Lindsey do before driving back to Lindsey's house?
(a) Visit the grave.
(b) Argue for a moment.
(c) Hold hands while walking around the cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roy?
2. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
3. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
4. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
5. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
2. What does Hassan say some of the teens plan to do during the upcoming weekend.
3. Describe the fight that starts by Hassan playing the confessions of Katrina and Colin that Hassan recorded.
4. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
5. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
6. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
7. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
8. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
9. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
10. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)