|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(b) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(c) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
(d) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
2. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Talk to his mother.
(c) Finish some college applications.
(d) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
3. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
(a) That they left Colin's father at the beginning of the hunt.
(b) That Hassan does not want to see his father yet.
(c) That they will not say anything.
(d) That they had just seen Lindsey.
4. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
5. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
(b) Enrolled in two college courses.
(c) Applied to a school in California.
(d) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
2. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
3. Who is Roy?
4. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
5. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)