|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Shoot a bow.
(b) Shoot a shotgun.
(c) Run the tractor.
(d) Tie several types of knots.
2. Where do the three young people decide to go to eat instead of the place they first chose?
(a) Burger King.
(b) Taco Bell.
3. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(b) Too many variables.
(c) Too much emphasis on name.
(d) Not enough variables.
4. What do Colin and Hassan find as they keep walking?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A dead raccoon.
(c) Lindsey's secret cave.
(d) A dead hog.
5. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
(a) Colin is the tragic hero type.
(b) Colin needs to relax a little.
(c) Colin is selfish and self-centered.
(d) Colin is too sensitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
2. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
3. Who is Katrina?
4. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
5. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
2. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
3. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
4. What does Hassan say some of the teens plan to do during the upcoming weekend.
5. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
6. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
7. What is Hollis' long-plan for keeping the factory going and the town in operation?
8. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
9. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
10. What secret place does Lindsey take Colin?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)