|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
(b) Talked to Colin's mother.
(c) Read his notebook.
(d) Called Katherine XIX.
2. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work?
(a) Because Hollis goes to the factory on Thursdays.
(b) Because it is a religious holiday.
(c) Because he does not feel well.
(d) Because he has no clean clothes.
3. How many days have Colin and Hassan been in Gutshot when they wake in Chapter 17?
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
(b) Go with her to Nashville.
(c) Visit the elderly care home.
(d) Write up what they have so far.
5. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) Some people in the old folks' home.
(b) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
(c) An elderly ranch hand.
(d) Some of the young people at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
2. Where do Hassan and Colin decide to go eat breakfast?
3. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
4. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
5. What does Colin continue to do in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
2. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
3. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
4. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
5. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
6. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
7. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
8. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
9. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
10. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)