|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Colin think might be forgotten in another 2,400 years?
(c) George Washington.
(d) Attila the Hun.
2. Why does Lindsey want to go to Memphis?
(a) To buy some cds.
(b) To see if Katrina is still working at the warehouse.
(c) To spy on her mother.
(d) To talk to her ex-boyfriend's mother.
3. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
(b) Talk to his mother.
(c) Finish some college applications.
4. What do Hassan and Lindsey go out and do?
(a) Play golf frisbee.
(b) Shop at the mall in the large city near Gutshot.
(c) Run the dog in the park.
5. What does Colin think there is room enough to do?
(a) Be who he was.
(c) Reinvent himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hollis burying the string?
2. What does Lindsey think she knows how to fix?
3. According to Colin, whose name is anagrammed?
4. What does Colin continue to do in Chapter 13?
5. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)