|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
2. Who is Roy?
(a) Lindsey's uncle.
(b) The man running the bulldozer.
(c) The music store clerk.
(d) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's brother.
3. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
(b) That he is through with hunting.
(c) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
(d) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
4. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Finish some college applications.
(c) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
(d) Talk to his mother.
5. Why does Colin go down to the game room in Lindsey's house?
(a) To find Lindsey and Hassan.
(b) To find a pair of boxing gloves.
(c) To see if the video program he wrote is accurate.
(d) To play pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days have Colin and Hassan been in Gutshot when they wake in Chapter 17?
2. Who seems to have a memory problem?
3. What is Hassa reviewing the next morning when Colin comes downstairs?
4. What does Colin tell Hassan he is going to do?
5. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
2. What does Hassan admit to Colin about Katrina?
3. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
4. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
5. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
6. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
7. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
8. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
9. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
10. What does Hassan say some of the teens plan to do during the upcoming weekend.
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)