|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hollis drive after visiting the factory?
2. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
3. Where do Hassan and Colin decide to go eat breakfast?
(a) Downstairs in the kitchen.
(b) The drugstore counter.
4. What is there a place in the brain for knowing?
(a) What cannot be remembered.
(b) Everything that has been remembered.
(c) The beginnings of faith.
(d) The end results of all endeavors.
5. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
(a) Go home yet.
(b) Find a girlfriend with a different name.
(c) Give up Katherine XIX.
(d) Go hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
2. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
3. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
4. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
5. What does Lindsey do instead of having breakfast with Colin and Hassan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
2. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
3. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
4. What does Lindsey say she thinks she can fix for Colin?
5. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
6. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
7. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
8. What happens in the interview with Ms. Mabel?
9. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
10. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)