Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin tell Hassan he is going to do?
(a) Find Lindsey.
(b) Go camping.
(c) Go burn his notebook.
(d) Not go to college.
2. Why does Colin read up on wild hogs?
(a) To find out if hogs are dangerous.
(b) To find out if hogs live in the wild in New York.
(c) To prepare for the hunt that weekend.
(d) To give Hollis a solution for the hogs that are ruining her farm fields.
3. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
(b) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(c) That Katrina called and apologized.
(d) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
4. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(b) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
(c) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(d) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
5. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
(a) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's car is in front of his mother's house.
(b) There are several police cars at the music store.
(c) Hollis' car is at the warehouse.
(d) The warehouse parking lot is empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colin think might be forgotten in another 2,400 years?
2. What does Colin wake to a week later?
3. What does Colin finish when the three young people return home?
4. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
5. Why does Lindsey teach Colin what she teaches him?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)