|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
2. How much does Hassan loan Lindsey so she can keep playing?
(a) 18 cents.
(b) 9 cents.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A dollar.
3. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
4. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
(c) Honeysuckle nectar.
5. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Run the tractor.
(b) Shoot a bow.
(c) Tie several types of knots.
(d) Shoot a shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
2. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
3. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
4. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
5. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
2. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
3. What do Colin and Hassan do first thing the morning after the fight and what does Lindsey say about the fight?
4. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
5. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
6. Who is Katrina with in the cemetery and what does he do when Hassan and Colin make their presence known?
7. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
8. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
9. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
10. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)