|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That Lindsey is looking for them.
(b) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
(c) That Colin's father is looking for them.
(d) That Hassan's father is there.
2. How much does Hassan loan Lindsey so she can keep playing?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A quarter.
(c) 18 cents.
(d) 9 cents.
3. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Shoot a bow.
(b) Tie several types of knots.
(c) Shoot a shotgun.
(d) Run the tractor.
4. Who does Colin think might be forgotten in another 2,400 years?
(b) George Washington.
(c) Attila the Hun.
5. What do Colin and Hassan find as they keep walking?
(a) Lindsey's secret cave.
(b) A dead hog.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A dead raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
2. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
3. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
4. What is Lindsey doing when she goes into the bathroom and cries?
5. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Colin say he is going and where does he actually go?
2. What does Hassan say some of the teens plan to do during the upcoming weekend.
3. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
4. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
5. What secret place does Lindsey take Colin?
6. Describe the incident that Hassan and Colin have with the feral pig.
7. What do Lindsey and Colin drink in the cave?
8. What do Hassan and Colin do on their fifth day in Gutshot?
9. Who is Katrina with in the cemetery and what does he do when Hassan and Colin make their presence known?
10. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)