|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Go back and she'll cook at home.
(b) Just keep going.
(c) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
(d) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
2. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(b) Not enough variables.
(c) Too much emphasis on name.
(d) Too many variables.
3. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
(a) They did not fight.
(b) Until the next day.
(c) After Lindsey plays referee.
(d) Within minutes.
4. What does an elderly woman at the nursing home say that seems to impact Lindsey emotionally?
(a) That Hollis is selling some land on the hill.
(b) That Lindsey looks exactly like her father.
(c) That the woman knew Lindsey's great-grandmother.
(d) That Hollis used to visit the woman as a very young child.
5. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
(a) The sounds of gunshots.
(b) The sounds of someone screaming.
(c) Confessions from Lindsey's Colin and Katrina.
(d) The squeal of a wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Hassan loan Lindsey so she can keep playing?
2. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
3. What do Colin and Lindsey do before driving back to Lindsey's house?
4. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
5. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stories does Colin tell Lindsey and what do they do before leaving the cave?
2. What does Colin continue to work on and how is it going?
3. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan about Lindsey when they get home from Memphis?
4. What will happen between Colin and Lindsey according to Colin's theorem?
5. What sounds does Colin wake to a week after Hassan has a beer with Lindsey?
6. Who is Katrina with in the cemetery and what does he do when Hassan and Colin make their presence known?
7. What is Hollis' long-plan for keeping the factory going and the town in operation?
8. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
9. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
10. How does Colin prepare for the pig hunt and where do they meet the other hunters?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)