|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(b) Cuts his arm.
(d) Throws up.
2. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
3. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 25 months.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(b) Margaret Mitchell.
(c) Flannery O'Connor.
(d) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
5. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
(a) Play a video game.
(b) Watch a documetary about whales.
(c) Watch a movie about prodigies.
(d) Play air hockey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin decide to burn?
2. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
3. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
4. Who is going to be teaching at summer camp?
5. From where did Starnes retire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hollis offer Hassan and Colin?
2. When did Colin meet Hassan and to what does Colin relate most of his thoughts?
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
4. Why does Hassan seem to think that Colin's problem is spiritual?
5. What do Hassan and Colin discuss concerning prodigies and geniuses?
6. How does Colin respond to what his father tells him when Colin gets out of the shower?
7. What is the notebook that Colin sketches in while waiting for the tour guide to return?
8. Where does the tour of the famous grave begin and who gives the tour?
9. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents and what do they reply?
10. What happens to Colin as they are following their tour guide behind the store and who helps him?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)