|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan do in order to go back to Hollis' house early?
(a) Fakes an asthma attack.
(b) Asks to used Lindsey's computer.
(c) Fakes indigestion.
(d) Pretends to sprain his ankle.
2. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
(b) Works on his Katherines theorem.
(c) Writes on his theory of the middle of the Universe.
(d) Takes a nap.
3. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
(a) A paramedic.
(b) A car mechanic.
(c) A beautician.
(d) A teacher.
4. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As genius falling short.
(c) As nerdy.
(d) As brilliant.
5. From where did Starnes retire?
(a) He is a self-employed writer and still works.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) He was a self-employed farmer.
(d) The factory in Gutshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
2. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
3. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
4. For how many years has Starnes worked at the same place?
5. What does Colin say genius is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Colin as they are following their tour guide behind the store and who helps him?
2. What was Colin's first date with Katherine IXI?
3. What do Lindsey and Colin discuss before bedtime?
4. What does Hollis offer Hassan and Colin?
5. What are Colin and Hassan supposed to do that day and what do they accomplish?
6. Where does the tour of the famous grave begin and who gives the tour?
7. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground waiting for the tour guide to return?
8. Why does Colin call his mother?
9. How does Colin keep himself awake while driving and why is that ironic?
10. What does Hassan do in order to be able to go back to the Hollis home earlier than they are supposed to?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)