|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan stop to sleep?
(a) A rest stop.
(b) A campground.
(c) Hassan's aunt's house.
(d) A motel.
2. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) His theorem notebook.
(b) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(c) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
(d) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
3. What do Hassan and Lindsey decide to play?
(a) A video game.
(c) A trivia game.
4. What does Colin say genius is?
(a) The need to approval.
(b) An overrated idea.
(c) The drive for fulfillment.
(d) As genius does.
5. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
(c) To know what time it is.
(d) A donut.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
2. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
4. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
5. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground waiting for the tour guide to return?
2. What do all of Colin's former girlfriends have in common besides having dated Colin?
3. What is the notebook that Colin sketches in while waiting for the tour guide to return?
4. What does Hollis offer Hassan and Colin?
5. Whose grave is advertised when Colin and Hassan decide to exit off the interstate?
6. Where does Lindsey go after interviewing Starnes?
7. When did Colin meet Hassan and to what does Colin relate most of his thoughts?
8. What does Hassan do in order to be able to go back to the Hollis home earlier than they are supposed to?
9. What happens when Colin talks to Katherine and what does he do as a result of the conversation?
10. How does Colin keep himself awake while driving and why is that ironic?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)