|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) It is where the start of the grave is.
(b) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(c) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(d) They see an advertisement for free gas.
2. What does Colin hear as he wakes the next morning?
(a) A horse neighing.
(b) A peacock yelling.
(c) A rooster crowing.
(d) A cow mooing.
3. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
(b) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
(c) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
(d) To get Colin out of his depression.
4. What does Lindsey convince Colin to let her do?
(a) Play him a song about lost love.
(b) Go with him to the movies.
(c) Hold his notebook for a few days.
(d) Talk to Katherine XII.
5. What does Hassan do in order to go back to Hollis' house early?
(a) Pretends to sprain his ankle.
(b) Fakes indigestion.
(c) Asks to used Lindsey's computer.
(d) Fakes an asthma attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zeke?
2. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
3. What does Hassan do after waking?
4. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
5. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colin remember about himself when he was 25 months old?
2. What do Hassan and Colin discuss concerning prodigies and geniuses?
3. Who are the boys supposed to interview the day after the fight?
4. How does Hollis explain Roy's actions with the bulldozer?
5. Where do Colin and Lindsey go on their "date"?
6. What happens when Colin talks to Katherine and what does he do as a result of the conversation?
7. What conversation do Lindsey and Colin overhear when they arrive home?
8. What has Colin figured out about the supposed Archduke's grave and what is Lindsey's response?
9. What happens to Colin as they are following their tour guide behind the store and who helps him?
10. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)