|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town does Hollis want to research its history?
2. What does Colin hear as he wakes the next morning?
(a) A cow mooing.
(b) A horse neighing.
(c) A peacock yelling.
(d) A rooster crowing.
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 28 hours.
(d) 2 days.
4. Where was Colin's first date with Katherine IXI?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A football game.
(c) The park.
(d) A brain bowl.
5. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
(b) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
(c) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(d) His theorem notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
2. For how long has Starnes lived in Gutshot?
3. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
4. What do Hassan and Lindsey decide to play?
5. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Colin's parents enroll him in a pre-school?
2. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey talking about and what do the three young people do that evening?
3. What do Hassan and Colin discuss concerning prodigies and geniuses?
4. What does Starnes say when Colin, Hassan and Linsey interview him?
5. What is the notebook that Colin sketches in while waiting for the tour guide to return?
6. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground waiting for the tour guide to return?
7. Whose grave is advertised when Colin and Hassan decide to exit off the interstate?
8. What does Colin decide to do while waiting for dinner?
9. Who is waiting for Colin when he gets out of the shower and what do they tell Colin?
10. What happens when Colin talks to Katherine and what does he do as a result of the conversation?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)