|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan think is the answer to Colin's problems?
(a) A more varied workout.
(b) A unique invention.
(c) A belief in God.
(d) A girlfriend with another name.
2. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(b) Play baseball with some other friends.
(c) Look for a new girlfriend.
(d) Research at the library.
3. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(b) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
(c) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(d) His yearbook.
4. What does Colin say genius is?
(a) As genius does.
(b) The need to approval.
(c) An overrated idea.
(d) The drive for fulfillment.
5. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(b) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(c) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
(d) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zeke?
2. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
3. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
4. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
5. Who is going to be teaching at summer camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose grave is advertised when Colin and Hassan decide to exit off the interstate?
2. What does Colin decide to do while waiting for dinner?
3. What are Colin and Hassan supposed to do that day and what do they accomplish?
4. What does Starnes say when Colin, Hassan and Linsey interview him?
5. What do Hassan and Colin discuss concerning prodigies and geniuses?
6. What does Colin remember about himself when he was 25 months old?
7. When did Colin meet Hassan and to what does Colin relate most of his thoughts?
8. Who is waiting for Colin when he gets out of the shower and what do they tell Colin?
9. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents and what do they reply?
10. What approach do Hassan and Colin use on Hassan's father to gain permission for the trip?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)