|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the tour guide say she will return?
(a) In a half an hour.
(c) In 8 minutes.
(d) She does not plan to return.
2. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's mother.
(b) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
(c) Colin's older sister.
(d) Colin's favorite aunt.
3. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
(b) The Theorem of Now.
(c) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
(d) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
4. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
(b) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
(c) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(d) Comes into Colin's room.
5. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 25 months.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 16 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
2. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
3. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
4. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
5. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Colin and Hassan get separated from the others?
2. Who is in the convenience store when Colin and Hassan return from the grave and what does the person say to Colin?
3. Describe the fight that starts by Hassan playing the confessions of Katrina and Colin that Hassan recorded.
4. What does Hassan tell Colin he shared with Lindsey?
5. Why do the three teens go to Memphis and what do they observe?
6. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents and what do they reply?
7. Who is waiting for Colin when he gets out of the shower and what do they tell Colin?
8. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey talking about and what do the three young people do that evening?
9. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work that Thursday?
10. Describe the incident that Hassan and Colin have with the feral pig.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)