|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
(a) A beautician.
(b) A car mechanic.
(c) A paramedic.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does Colin do when Hassan pulls off the road after they leave the factory?
(a) Calls Katherine the XIX.
(b) Writes a short poem.
(c) Gathers a bunch of daisies.
(d) Meditates in a field of daisies.
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 28 hours.
4. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As nerdy.
(c) As genius falling short.
(d) As brilliant.
5. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
(d) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
2. From where did Starnes retire?
3. What are Hassan and Lindsey doing when Colin joins them?
4. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
5. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the tour of the famous grave begin and who gives the tour?
2. What is the notebook that Colin sketches in while waiting for the tour guide to return?
3. What do all of Colin's former girlfriends have in common besides having dated Colin?
4. Why does Hassan seem to think that Colin's problem is spiritual?
5. What happens to Colin as they are following their tour guide behind the store and who helps him?
6. What does Hollis offer Hassan and Colin?
7. What happens when Colin talks to Katherine and what does he do as a result of the conversation?
8. What does Hollis say Colin and Hassan will do for their job?
9. When did Colin meet Hassan and to what does Colin relate most of his thoughts?
10. What happened when Colin's parents enroll him in a pre-school?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)