|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
2. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
(a) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(b) Lindsey and three others.
(c) No one.
3. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
(b) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(c) No one.
(d) Lindsey's boyfriend's father.
4. Why does Lindsey teach Colin what she teaches him?
(a) So he can hang a swing over the creek for her.
(b) Just to give him an experience he's never had.
(c) So he is not embarrassed the next weekend.
(d) He is curious about the gears.
5. Why does Colin read up on wild hogs?
(a) To find out if hogs are dangerous.
(b) To give Hollis a solution for the hogs that are ruining her farm fields.
(c) To find out if hogs live in the wild in New York.
(d) To prepare for the hunt that weekend.
6. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
(a) The factory's tax situation.
(b) About disposing of some trash.
(d) Lindsey's college prospects.
7. Who seems to have a memory problem?
(b) Katrina about the night before.
(c) Colin III about the night before.
(d) Ms. Mabel.
8. Where does Colin really go?
(a) To the basement.
(b) To Lindsey's secret cave.
(c) To put a black snake in the other Colin's car.
(d) To call Katherine XIX and tell her he's over her.
9. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Go back and she'll cook at home.
(b) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
(c) Just keep going.
(d) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
10. What does Colin say will eventually swallow everyone up?
(a) The present.
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
(d) The mystery.
11. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
(a) Cleaning a headstone.
(b) Planting flowers on a couple graves.
(c) Having sex.
(d) Looking for a pig that was wounded.
12. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
(a) That they had just seen Lindsey.
(b) That Hassan does not want to see his father yet.
(c) That they will not say anything.
(d) That they left Colin's father at the beginning of the hunt.
13. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Shoot a bow.
(b) Shoot a shotgun.
(c) Tie several types of knots.
(d) Run the tractor.
14. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) The founder of Gutshot.
(b) No one.
(c) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(d) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
15. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
(a) Play Paintball.
(b) Participate in a croquet tournament.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go to a concert in Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin tell Hassan he is going to do?
2. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
3. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
4. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
5. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)