|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hollis talking to when Colin and Lindsey arrive back at Lindsey's house?
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
(a) Hits Katrina.
(b) Runs off.
(c) Screams at Hassan.
(d) Tries to harm Lindsey.
3. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
(b) Just keep going.
(c) Go back and she'll cook at home.
(d) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
4. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(b) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
(d) No one.
5. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
(a) Lindsey and three others.
(b) No one.
(d) Lindsey's boyfriend.
6. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) No one.
(b) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(c) The founder of Gutshot.
(d) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
7. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
8. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is through with hunting.
(b) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
(c) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
(d) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
9. What does Lindsey do instead of having breakfast with Colin and Hassan?
(a) Go feed the chickens.
(b) Help her mother.
(c) Go visit Mabel.
(d) Go open the convenience store.
10. What does Colin continue to do in Chapter 13?
(b) Avoid Hollis.
(c) Argue with Hassan.
(d) Work on his theorem.
11. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
(b) That Lindsey is looking for them.
(c) That Hassan's father is there.
(d) That Colin's father is looking for them.
12. Who is Roy?
(a) Lindsey's uncle.
(b) The music store clerk.
(c) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's brother.
(d) The man running the bulldozer.
13. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
(a) No one.
(b) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(c) Lindsey's boyfriend's father.
14. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
(a) Give up Katherine XIX.
(b) Find a girlfriend with a different name.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go home yet.
15. What wakes Colin up on Thursday morning?
(a) Hollis is yelling through the door.
(b) Hassan snoring.
(c) The rooster is on the windowsill of his bedroom.
(d) Lindsey jumping on his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
2. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
3. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
4. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
5. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)