|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsey doing when she goes into the bathroom and cries?
(a) Yelling at Katrina.
(b) Thanking Matthew for standing up to Colin the day before.
(c) Confronting the other Colin.
(d) Finishing the interview with Mabel.
2. What is Hassa reviewing the next morning when Colin comes downstairs?
(a) Profit and loss statements.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New Yorker.
(d) The Confederate.
3. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
(a) Lindsey's college prospects.
(c) The factory's tax situation.
(d) About disposing of some trash.
4. What do Hassan and Lindsey go out and do?
(b) Run the dog in the park.
(c) Shop at the mall in the large city near Gutshot.
(d) Play golf frisbee.
5. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
6. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) On their hornet stings.
(b) To look tough in front of the other guys.
(c) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
(d) In a spitting contest.
7. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
(a) A beer.
(b) Stories about being the nerds at school.
(c) Half a bottle of wine.
(d) Some old beef jerky.
8. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
(a) To talk to Katrina.
(b) To talk to the other Colin.
(c) To visit a nursing home.
(d) To find Lindsey's mother.
9. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) No one.
(b) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
10. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Talked to Colin's mother.
(b) Read his notebook.
(c) Called Katherine XIX.
(d) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
11. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
(b) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
(c) That he is through with hunting.
(d) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
12. Where does Colin really go?
(a) To the basement.
(b) To put a black snake in the other Colin's car.
(c) To call Katherine XIX and tell her he's over her.
(d) To Lindsey's secret cave.
13. Who does Colin and Hassan find as they are walking through the graveyard?
(a) Katrina with some guy they do not know.
(b) Lindsey with Colin.
(c) Lindseyand Colin's father.
(d) Katrina and Colin.
14. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
15. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
(a) Hassan's older sister.
(b) Hassan's twin sister.
(d) Katherine XIX.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
3. What does the note from Hollis say?
4. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
5. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)