|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
(b) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(c) The founder of Gutshot.
(d) No one.
2. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
(a) Find a girlfriend with a different name.
(b) Go home yet.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Give up Katherine XIX.
3. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
(a) The sounds of gunshots.
(b) Confessions from Lindsey's Colin and Katrina.
(c) The sounds of someone screaming.
(d) The squeal of a wild boar.
4. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) No one.
(b) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
5. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
(a) Plays the recording he made.
(b) Shows Lindsey a picture Hassan takes with his cell phone.
(c) Tells Lindsey that Katrina is not a good friend.
(d) Tells Lindsey he has to go home with his father.
6. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Talked to Colin's mother.
(b) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
(c) Read his notebook.
(d) Called Katherine XIX.
7. What is Lindsey doing when she goes into the bathroom and cries?
(a) Finishing the interview with Mabel.
(b) Yelling at Katrina.
(c) Thanking Matthew for standing up to Colin the day before.
(d) Confronting the other Colin.
8. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Looking for a pig that was wounded.
(c) Planting flowers on a couple graves.
(d) Cleaning a headstone.
9. Who seems to have a memory problem?
(b) Ms. Mabel.
(c) Katrina about the night before.
(d) Colin III about the night before.
10. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) Some people in the old folks' home.
(b) Some of the young people at the fair.
(c) An elderly ranch hand.
(d) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
11. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
12. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Applied to a school in California.
(b) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
(c) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
(d) Enrolled in two college courses.
13. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
(a) To talk to Katrina.
(b) To find Lindsey's mother.
(c) To visit a nursing home.
(d) To talk to the other Colin.
14. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
15. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
(a) Hits Katrina.
(b) Screams at Hassan.
(c) Tries to harm Lindsey.
(d) Runs off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colin and Hassan find as they are walking through the graveyard?
2. Where do the three young people decide to go to eat instead of the place they first chose?
3. What does Colin tell Hassan he is going to do?
4. According to Colin, whose name is anagrammed?
5. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)