|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Talked to Colin's mother.
(b) Called Katherine XIX.
(c) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
(d) Read his notebook.
2. Who seems to have a memory problem?
(a) Katrina about the night before.
(b) Ms. Mabel.
(d) Colin III about the night before.
3. Who is really buried in the grave that is said to be the Archduke's?
(a) The founder of Gutshot.
(b) No one.
(c) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(d) Lindsey's great-great grandfather.
4. What does the note from Hollis say?
(a) That they are to interview Ms. Mabel.
(b) That they are to patch the spring shed.
(c) That there is no one left to interview.
(d) That they are fired.
5. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Finish some college applications.
(c) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
(d) Talk to his mother.
6. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Participate in a croquet tournament.
(c) Go to a concert in Memphis.
(d) Play Paintball.
7. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
8. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 in the morning.
(c) Around 10 in the morning.
(d) Just about noon.
9. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
(a) Colin is too sensitive.
(b) Colin needs to relax a little.
(c) Colin is the tragic hero type.
(d) Colin is selfish and self-centered.
10. Who is Katrina?
(a) Another clerk at the convenience store.
(b) Lindsey's first cousin.
(c) A girl Hassan is interested in.
(d) Lindsey's younger sister.
11. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) No one.
(b) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
12. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) To look tough in front of the other guys.
(b) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
(c) In a spitting contest.
(d) On their hornet stings.
13. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(a) Argue with Lindsey.
(b) Work on his theorem.
(d) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
14. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That Lindsey is looking for them.
(b) That Hassan's father is there.
(c) That Colin's father is looking for them.
(d) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
15. What do Colin and Lindsey do before driving back to Lindsey's house?
(b) Hold hands while walking around the cemetary.
(c) Argue for a moment.
(d) Visit the grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
2. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
3. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
4. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
5. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)