|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to have a memory problem?
(a) Colin III about the night before.
(b) Ms. Mabel.
(d) Katrina about the night before.
2. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) Around 10 in the morning.
(c) 4:30 in the morning.
(d) Just about noon.
3. Who is Katrina?
(a) Lindsey's younger sister.
(b) Another clerk at the convenience store.
(c) A girl Hassan is interested in.
(d) Lindsey's first cousin.
4. Where does Colin go after Lindsey goes to her room?
(a) To see Hassan.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To call Katherine XIX.
(d) To watch television in the basement.
5. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(a) Argue with Lindsey.
(b) Work on his theorem.
(d) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
6. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
(a) Lindsey and three others.
(c) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(d) No one.
7. What does Colin wake to a week later?
(a) The sound of a rooster and Hassan praying.
(b) A loud bang coming from the barn.
(c) The ring of his cell phone.
(d) The sound of someone yelling in the backyard.
8. Where does Hollis drive after visiting the factory?
9. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
(a) Stories about being the nerds at school.
(b) A beer.
(c) Some old beef jerky.
(d) Half a bottle of wine.
10. What is Hassa reviewing the next morning when Colin comes downstairs?
(a) The Confederate.
(b) Profit and loss statements.
(c) The New Yorker.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
11. Who does Colin and Hassan find as they are walking through the graveyard?
(a) Katrina with some guy they do not know.
(b) Lindsey with Colin.
(c) Katrina and Colin.
(d) Lindseyand Colin's father.
12. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
(a) There are several police cars at the music store.
(b) The warehouse parking lot is empty.
(c) Hollis' car is at the warehouse.
(d) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's car is in front of his mother's house.
13. Why does Colin read up on wild hogs?
(a) To find out if hogs live in the wild in New York.
(b) To give Hollis a solution for the hogs that are ruining her farm fields.
(c) To find out if hogs are dangerous.
(d) To prepare for the hunt that weekend.
14. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
(a) Go take Mabel out to visit her husband's grave.
(b) Just keep going.
(c) Stop in the middle of the road and be.
(d) Go back and she'll cook at home.
15. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
(a) Disposing of trash in a field.
(b) Hiring illegal aliens.
(c) Not paying social security on Hassan and Colin's wages.
(d) Tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what bird does Hassan compare Colin?
2. Where does Colin really go?
3. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
4. What is there a place in the brain for knowing?
5. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)