|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan say about Katrina?
(a) That he kissed her.
(b) That she makes him mad.
(c) That she is a difficult female.
(d) That she keeps flirting with Hassan and he's not interested.
2. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work?
(a) Because he does not feel well.
(b) Because it is a religious holiday.
(c) Because he has no clean clothes.
(d) Because Hollis goes to the factory on Thursdays.
3. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
(a) Go with her to Nashville.
(b) Write up what they have so far.
(d) Visit the elderly care home.
4. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
(b) On their hornet stings.
(c) In a spitting contest.
(d) To look tough in front of the other guys.
5. What does Colin tell Hassan and Lindsey that he has finished?
(a) A song about being in Gutshot.
(b) His last two college applications.
(c) The theorem.
(d) A short video of some of their interviews.
6. How much does Hassan loan Lindsey so she can keep playing?
(a) A dollar.
(b) A quarter.
(c) 18 cents.
(d) 9 cents.
7. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
(b) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
(c) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(d) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
8. What wakes Colin up on Thursday morning?
(a) The rooster is on the windowsill of his bedroom.
(b) Hassan snoring.
(c) Hollis is yelling through the door.
(d) Lindsey jumping on his bed.
9. How many days have Colin and Hassan been in Gutshot when they wake in Chapter 17?
10. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
(a) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(c) Lindsey's boyfriend's father.
(d) No one.
11. Who is Katrina?
(a) Lindsey's first cousin.
(b) Lindsey's younger sister.
(c) Another clerk at the convenience store.
(d) A girl Hassan is interested in.
12. What do Lindsey and Hassan share at some friends' house?
(a) Stories about being the nerds at school.
(b) Half a bottle of wine.
(c) A beer.
(d) Some old beef jerky.
13. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
14. What are the persons doing in the graveyard?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Cleaning a headstone.
(c) Looking for a pig that was wounded.
(d) Planting flowers on a couple graves.
15. Who is Roy?
(a) The music store clerk.
(b) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's brother.
(c) The man running the bulldozer.
(d) Lindsey's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
2. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
3. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
4. What does Hassan tell Colin they are going to do over the weekend?
5. What do Colin and Hassan check out upon first waking in Chapter 17?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)