|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
(a) The ability to block out distractions.
(b) The need to wear really thick glasses.
(c) The inability to see the future.
(d) His continual tripping.
2. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(b) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
(c) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
(d) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
3. What does Colin do when Hassan pulls off the road after they leave the factory?
(a) Writes a short poem.
(b) Meditates in a field of daisies.
(c) Calls Katherine the XIX.
(d) Gathers a bunch of daisies.
4. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
(a) The tour guide.
(b) A girl named Mary.
(c) No one.
(d) Katherine I.
5. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
(a) The tutor barely whispered when she talked.
(b) The tutor was mean.
(c) Katherine I is the tutor's daughter.
(d) The tutor had a really long beard.
6. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
(a) She is at the front door.
(b) They met her at the hot dog stand.
(c) She is not worth grieving over.
(d) She called Colin's father's cell phone.
7. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
8. What does Colin hear as he wakes the next morning?
(a) A rooster crowing.
(b) A cow mooing.
(c) A peacock yelling.
(d) A horse neighing.
9. What does Colin tell Hassan?
(a) That the mouse will die of heat if left in the mailbox.
(b) That Colin's father has told Colin to move out.
(c) That Katherine the XIX dumped him.
(d) That Colin has lost his job.
10. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
11. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
12. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(b) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
(c) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
(d) Comes into Colin's room.
13. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
(b) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(c) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
(d) The Theorem of Now.
14. Why does Hollis recognize Colin?
(a) From a game show.
(b) From a book Colin wrote.
(c) She does not recognize Colin.
(d) From a video game Colin wrote.
15. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
(a) Sitting on his bed.
(b) Swimming in the ocean also.
(c) Down in the basement fighting about Colin.
(d) Looking at the pictures of Colin ex-girlfriends on his wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
2. Where does Lindsey take Colin and Hassan on their first day of working?
3. Who is Zeke?
4. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
5. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)