|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
(a) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's car is in front of his mother's house.
(b) Hollis' car is at the warehouse.
(c) The warehouse parking lot is empty.
(d) There are several police cars at the music store.
2. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(b) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(c) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
(d) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
3. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
(a) Take him out to dinner.
(b) Teach him how to rollerblade.
(c) Go shopping in Memphis.
(d) Show him the old flour mill.
4. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
(a) Have dinner at her house.
(b) Participate in a contest at the local fair.
(c) Stay at their farm for a couple weeks.
(d) Try to solve a puzzle she gives them.
5. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
(a) They follow him.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They use him.
(d) They bully him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin continue to do in Chapter 13?
2. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
3. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
4. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
5. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)