|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
2. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
(a) A picture of Katherine I.
(b) The words "Ipso facto."
(d) A poem written in German.
3. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That Katrina called and apologized.
(b) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(c) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
(d) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
4. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one; it's been closed.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(a) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
(b) Deep philosophical meanings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsey doing when she goes into the bathroom and cries?
2. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
3. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
5. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)