|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
(a) Behind the warehouse.
(b) On the street near Marketplace.
(c) In the empty lot by Lindsey's aunt's house.
(d) In the empty lot next to the music store.
2. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
(a) Play air hockey.
(b) Watch a movie about prodigies.
(c) Watch a documetary about whales.
(d) Play a video game.
3. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Now.
(b) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(c) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
(d) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
4. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
(a) He falls and hits his head.
(b) He twists his ankle.
(c) He notices the odor of propane.
(d) He worries about being led into a trap.
5. What does Colin tell Hassan he is going to do?
(a) Find Lindsey.
(b) Go burn his notebook.
(c) Not go to college.
(d) Go camping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there a place in the brain for knowing?
2. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
3. What do Colin and Hassan find as they keep walking?
4. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
5. Why does Colin call his mother?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)