|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(c) Throws up.
(d) Cuts his arm.
2. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(b) The Theorem of Now.
(c) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
(d) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
3. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's older sister.
(b) Colin's favorite aunt.
(c) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
(d) Colin's mother.
4. Who is Zeke?
(a) Lindsey's cousin.
(b) The plant manager.
(c) The Hollis' dog.
(d) The school administrator.
5. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(b) No one.
(c) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
2. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
3. What does Lindsey convince Colin to let her do?
4. Where does Colin really go?
5. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)