|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) Some people in the old folks' home.
(b) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
(c) Some of the young people at the fair.
(d) An elderly ranch hand.
2. Where was Colin's first date with Katherine IXI?
(a) A brain bowl.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) The park.
(d) A football game.
3. What does Lindsey think was a way of Hollis raising money?
(a) Holding an annual wild boar hunt.
(b) Writing a book about Gutshot.
(c) Saying the grave was the Archduke's.
(d) Selling pig meat.
4. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
(a) 200 a week plus room and board.
(b) 500 a week plus room and board.
(c) 300 a week plus room and board.
(d) 500 a month plus room and board.
5. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Applied to a school in California.
(b) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
(c) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
(d) Enrolled in two college courses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
3. Where does Colin really go?
4. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
5. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)