|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
(b) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(c) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
(d) That Katrina called and apologized.
2. What does Colin do when Hassan pulls off the road after they leave the factory?
(a) Writes a short poem.
(b) Calls Katherine the XIX.
(c) Gathers a bunch of daisies.
(d) Meditates in a field of daisies.
3. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
(a) To snap out of it.
(b) That the mouse was already dead.
(c) That it was a lousy job anyway.
(d) That Colin can move in with him.
4. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(b) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(c) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(d) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
5. What do Hassan and Lindsey go out and do?
(a) Shop at the mall in the large city near Gutshot.
(c) Run the dog in the park.
(d) Play golf frisbee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
2. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
3. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
4. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
5. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)