|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(a) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
(d) Deep philosophical meanings.
2. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) An elderly ranch hand.
(b) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
(c) Some people in the old folks' home.
(d) Some of the young people at the fair.
3. What is Hassa reviewing the next morning when Colin comes downstairs?
(a) The Confederate.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) Profit and loss statements.
(d) The New Yorker.
4. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Talked to Colin's mother.
(b) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
(c) Read his notebook.
(d) Called Katherine XIX.
5. According to Colin, whose name is anagrammed?
(a) Lindsey's great grandfather.
(c) The Archduke Ferdinand.
(d) Katherine the XIX.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
2. Who is going to be teaching at summer camp?
3. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
4. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
5. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)