|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Comes into Colin's room.
(b) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(c) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
(d) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
2. What does Hassan say he has done for the next semester?
(a) Applied to a school in California.
(b) Enrolled in two college courses.
(c) Asked his aunt to live with her family and go to school there.
(d) Gotten a job in the bookstore at the community college.
3. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(a) Deep philosophical meanings.
(c) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
4. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(b) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
(c) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(d) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
5. Who is Hollis talking to when Colin and Lindsey arrive back at Lindsey's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
2. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
3. Where was Colin's first date with Katherine IXI?
4. What does Lindsey say they could do instead of stopping at their next choice of eating places?
5. What does Colin think there is room enough to do?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)