|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
2. Where do Hassan and Colin decide to go eat breakfast?
(b) The drugstore counter.
(c) Downstairs in the kitchen.
3. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
(a) Disposing of trash in a field.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Not paying social security on Hassan and Colin's wages.
(d) Hiring illegal aliens.
4. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) No one.
(d) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
5. Where do the three young people decide to go to eat instead of the place they first chose?
(c) Burger King.
(d) Taco Bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
2. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
3. What does Hollis offer Colin and Hassan?
4. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
5. Why does Colin read up on wild hogs?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)