|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(b) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
(c) His theorem notebook.
(d) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
2. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
3. What will Colin and Hassan do in their job that summer?
(a) Running the machines in the factory.
(c) Keeping the baling machines working.
(d) Cutting fibers.
4. What is there a place in the brain for knowing?
(a) The end results of all endeavors.
(b) The beginnings of faith.
(c) Everything that has been remembered.
(d) What cannot be remembered.
5. What does Colin finish when the three young people return home?
(a) The theorem.
(b) A letter to Katherine XIX.
(c) Writing a song.
(d) Tuning Lindsey's guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
2. What does Colin say genius is?
3. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
4. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
5. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)