|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
(a) Hiring illegal aliens.
(b) Disposing of trash in a field.
(c) Not paying social security on Hassan and Colin's wages.
(d) Tax evasion.
2. What is Colin reminded of by the smell at the first person's house that the three young people go to for interviews?
(a) His grandmother's house.
(b) The abandoned home of a wealthy eccentric man in Colin's hometown.
(c) Katherine IXI's basement.
(d) His first ride in a car.
3. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
(a) A picture of Katherine I.
(c) The words "Ipso facto."
(d) A poem written in German.
4. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
(a) No one.
(c) Lindsey's boyfriend.
(d) Lindsey's boyfriend's father.
5. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
(a) They did not fight.
(b) Until the next day.
(c) Within minutes.
(d) After Lindsey plays referee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
2. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
3. Who is Zeke?
4. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
5. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)