|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
(a) 500 a month plus room and board.
(b) 300 a week plus room and board.
(c) 200 a week plus room and board.
(d) 500 a week plus room and board.
2. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
(a) That Colin and Hassan are going to find jobs.
(b) That Colin and Hassan are in their last summer of childhood.
(c) That jobs are non-existent, so Colin and Hassan should learn more about their country.
(d) That Colin and Hassan are too depressed to work that summer.
3. What does Hassan say of Colin when they fight?
(a) Colin is selfish and self-centered.
(b) Colin needs to relax a little.
(c) Colin is too sensitive.
(d) Colin is the tragic hero type.
4. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
(a) They did not fight.
(b) After Lindsey plays referee.
(c) Until the next day.
(d) Within minutes.
5. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
(b) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
(c) That he is through with hunting.
(d) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
2. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
3. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
4. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
5. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)