|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an elderly woman at the nursing home say that seems to impact Lindsey emotionally?
(a) That the woman knew Lindsey's great-grandmother.
(b) That Hollis used to visit the woman as a very young child.
(c) That Hollis is selling some land on the hill.
(d) That Lindsey looks exactly like her father.
2. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
(b) Honeysuckle nectar.
3. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
(a) Katherine I asks him to help her.
(b) Marie changes her mind.
(c) Colin gets ill.
(d) Marie gets ill.
4. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
(b) Visit the elderly care home.
(c) Go with her to Nashville.
(d) Write up what they have so far.
5. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hassan?
2. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
3. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
4. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
5. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)