|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(b) Michigan State.
(d) University of Chicago.
2. Why does Lindsey teach Colin what she teaches him?
(a) So he can hang a swing over the creek for her.
(b) So he is not embarrassed the next weekend.
(c) Just to give him an experience he's never had.
(d) He is curious about the gears.
3. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(b) Colin's status as a prodigy.
(c) Colin's status as a track star.
(d) Colin's status as an only child.
4. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
(a) Fix one of the machines in the string factory.
(b) Interview people and ask only four questions.
(c) Groom the horses.
(d) Take the dog for a run.
5. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on name.
(b) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(c) Not enough variables.
(d) Too many variables.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katherine?
2. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
3. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
4. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
5. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)