|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(b) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
(c) Deep philosophical meanings.
2. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
(a) Teach him how to rollerblade.
(b) Take him out to dinner.
(c) Go shopping in Memphis.
(d) Show him the old flour mill.
3. Who is Hassan?
(a) Colin's boss.
(b) Colin's friend.
(c) The neighborhood brat.
(d) Colin's father's boss.
4. Why does Lindsey teach Colin what she teaches him?
(a) Just to give him an experience he's never had.
(b) He is curious about the gears.
(c) So he is not embarrassed the next weekend.
(d) So he can hang a swing over the creek for her.
5. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
(c) Honeysuckle nectar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
3. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
4. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
5. What does an elderly woman at the nursing home say that seems to impact Lindsey emotionally?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)