|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(b) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
(c) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
(d) His theorem notebook.
2. What story does the convenience clerk tell Hassan and Colin?
(a) About her paramedic training.
(b) About her mechanic's course at the tech school.
(c) About the Archduke's death.
(d) About her grandmother who was a medium.
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 28 hours.
4. Where does Hollis drive after visiting the factory?
5. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Swimming in the ocean.
(b) Wandering in the city park.
(c) Sitting in a classroom.
(d) Taking a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the tour guide say she will return?
2. What will Colin and Hassan do in their job that summer?
3. What does Colin tell Hassan?
4. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
5. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)