|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
(b) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(c) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
(d) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
2. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(b) Not enough variables.
(c) Too much emphasis on name.
(d) Too many variables.
3. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(b) Research at the library.
(c) Look for a new girlfriend.
(d) Play baseball with some other friends.
4. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's mother.
(b) Colin's older sister.
(c) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
(d) Colin's favorite aunt.
5. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
(b) A year later than other kids his age.
(c) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(d) He is home schooled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town does Hollis want to research its history?
2. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
3. From where did Starnes retire?
4. What does Colin decide to burn?
5. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)