|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin agree to do the next weekend with Lindsey?
(a) Play Paintball.
(b) Participate in a croquet tournament.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Go to a concert in Memphis.
2. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as an only child.
(b) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(c) Colin's status as a prodigy.
(d) Colin's status as a track star.
3. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
(a) One of Lindsey's boyfriend's friend.
(c) No one.
4. What does Lindsey tell her mother she is going to do with Colin?
(a) Go shopping in Memphis.
(b) Take him out to dinner.
(c) Teach him how to rollerblade.
(d) Show him the old flour mill.
5. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
(a) That Colin was like the hare in that he was always in a hurry.
(b) That Colin was akin to the tortoise in his studies.
(c) That Colin could read the story but not grasp its underlying meaning.
(d) That it inspires Colin from an early age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
2. Where does Lindsey take Colin and Hassan on their first day of working?
3. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
4. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
5. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)