|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
(a) She is at the front door.
(b) They met her at the hot dog stand.
(c) She called Colin's father's cell phone.
(d) She is not worth grieving over.
2. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(b) Argue with Lindsey.
(c) Work on his theorem.
(d) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
3. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
(a) Lindsey's boyfriend's father.
(b) No one.
(d) Lindsey's boyfriend.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Flannery O'Connor.
(b) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Margaret Mitchell.
5. What is Colin reminded of by the smell at the first person's house that the three young people go to for interviews?
(a) His first ride in a car.
(b) Katherine IXI's basement.
(c) The abandoned home of a wealthy eccentric man in Colin's hometown.
(d) His grandmother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
2. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
3. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
4. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
5. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)