|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(b) To ask her to wire more money.
(c) To tell her that the car has a problem
(d) To tell her whose grave they visited.
2. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
(a) Go with her to Nashville.
(c) Visit the elderly care home.
(d) Write up what they have so far.
3. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
(a) No one; it's been closed.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
4. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
(a) Talked to Colin's mother.
(b) Called Katherine XIX.
(c) Asked her mother to let them work another week.
(d) Read his notebook.
5. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
(a) Hassan's older sister.
(b) Katherine XIX.
(d) Hassan's twin sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zeke?
2. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
3. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
4. What does Hollis offer Colin and Hassan?
5. What does Lindsey think she knows how to fix?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)