|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(a) Deep philosophical meanings.
(c) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
2. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
(a) She is an example of someone with great faith.
(b) She was killed on the same street as Hassan's second cousin.
(c) He is one of Colin's favorite authors.
(d) His death precipitated WWI.
3. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
(a) Bungee cords.
(b) Climbing ropes.
(c) Tampon strings.
(d) Tarpon nets.
4. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
(a) They met her at the hot dog stand.
(b) She is at the front door.
(c) She called Colin's father's cell phone.
(d) She is not worth grieving over.
5. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as a track star.
(b) Colin's status as a prodigy.
(c) Colin's status as an only child.
(d) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katrina?
2. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
3. What are Hassan and Lindsey doing when Colin joins them?
4. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
5. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)