|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Colin's first date with Katherine IXI?
(a) A football game.
(b) A brain bowl.
(c) The park.
(d) A coffee shop.
2. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
(b) She has never had a boyfriend.
3. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(b) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
(c) The Theorem of Now.
(d) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
4. What does Hollis offer Colin and Hassan?
(a) Free work on their car problem.
(b) Some sandwhiches for the road.
5. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Margaret Mitchell.
(b) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(c) Flannery O'Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
2. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
3. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
4. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
5. Where does Lindsey take Colin and Hassan on their first day of working?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)