|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
(a) Shrugs his shoulders and appears less attached.
(b) Starts thinking about his next girlfriend.
(c) Refuses to answer a call from Katherine.
2. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(b) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
(c) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(d) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
3. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(c) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
(d) His yearbook.
4. Where does Colin go after Lindsey goes to her room?
(a) To watch television in the basement.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To call Katherine XIX.
(d) To see Hassan.
5. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 25 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
2. What do Colin and Lindsey drink when Lindsey shows him the secret?
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
4. What does Colin tell Hassan?
5. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)