|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
(b) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(c) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(d) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
2. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(a) Michigan State.
(d) University of Chicago.
3. What do Hassan and Lindsey go out and do?
(a) Run the dog in the park.
(b) Play golf frisbee.
(c) Shop at the mall in the large city near Gutshot.
4. Where does Colin go after Lindsey goes to her room?
(a) To watch television in the basement.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To call Katherine XIX.
(d) To see Hassan.
5. What does Colin say genius is?
(a) The drive for fulfillment.
(b) The need to approval.
(c) As genius does.
(d) An overrated idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
2. Who is Hollis talking to when Colin and Lindsey arrive back at Lindsey's house?
3. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
4. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
5. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)