|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Writes in his journal.
(c) Takes a run.
(d) Calls his parents.
2. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
3. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
(a) The idea that Colin should change jobs.
(b) The belief that something better will happen for Colin.
(c) Worry about Colin.
(d) The idea that Colin should go away to college.
4. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as an only child.
(b) Colin's status as a track star.
(c) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(d) Colin's status as a prodigy.
5. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
(a) Play air hockey.
(b) Watch a documetary about whales.
(c) Play a video game.
(d) Watch a movie about prodigies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
2. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
3. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
4. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
5. Why does Hollis recognize Colin?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)