|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
(a) That Colin and Hassan are going to find jobs.
(b) That Colin and Hassan are too depressed to work that summer.
(c) That Colin and Hassan are in their last summer of childhood.
(d) That jobs are non-existent, so Colin and Hassan should learn more about their country.
2. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
(a) 300 a week plus room and board.
(b) 200 a week plus room and board.
(c) 500 a week plus room and board.
(d) 500 a month plus room and board.
3. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(a) Cuts his arm.
(c) Throws up.
4. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
5. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(c) To Hassan's house.
(d) To the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
2. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
4. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
5. Who is Zeke?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)