|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
(a) She was killed on the same street as Hassan's second cousin.
(b) He is one of Colin's favorite authors.
(c) His death precipitated WWI.
(d) She is an example of someone with great faith.
2. What does Hassan think is the answer to Colin's problems?
(a) A girlfriend with another name.
(b) A more varied workout.
(c) A unique invention.
(d) A belief in God.
3. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(b) Throws up.
(d) Cuts his arm.
4. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
5. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
(a) The idea that Colin should go away to college.
(b) The idea that Colin should change jobs.
(c) The belief that something better will happen for Colin.
(d) Worry about Colin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
2. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
3. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
4. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
5. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)