|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin reminded of by the smell at the first person's house that the three young people go to for interviews?
(a) His first ride in a car.
(b) Katherine IXI's basement.
(c) His grandmother's house.
(d) The abandoned home of a wealthy eccentric man in Colin's hometown.
2. Who is Hassan?
(a) Colin's father's boss.
(b) The neighborhood brat.
(c) Colin's friend.
(d) Colin's boss.
3. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(b) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
(d) His yearbook.
4. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
(a) His continual tripping.
(b) The inability to see the future.
(c) The ability to block out distractions.
(d) The need to wear really thick glasses.
5. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To Hassan's house.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(d) To the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
2. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
3. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
4. What does Colin say genius is?
5. Who is Hollis?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)