|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
(a) Bungee cords.
(b) Climbing ropes.
(c) Tampon strings.
(d) Tarpon nets.
2. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
(b) The Theorem of Now.
(c) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(d) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
3. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(b) His yearbook.
(c) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
4. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
(b) They do not know.
(c) The West Coast.
(d) Washington, D. C.
5. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
2. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
3. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
4. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
5. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)