|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
(a) Tarpon nets.
(b) Tampon strings.
(c) Climbing ropes.
(d) Bungee cords.
2. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
(b) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
(c) To get Colin out of his depression.
(d) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
3. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
(b) His theorem notebook.
(c) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(d) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
4. From where did Starnes retire?
(a) He was a self-employed farmer.
(b) He is a self-employed writer and still works.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The factory in Gutshot.
5. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
(a) She has never had a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
2. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
3. Who is Zeke?
4. What theorem is Colin developing?
5. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)