|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin reminded of by the smell at the first person's house that the three young people go to for interviews?
(a) The abandoned home of a wealthy eccentric man in Colin's hometown.
(b) Katherine IXI's basement.
(c) His grandmother's house.
(d) His first ride in a car.
2. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Calls his parents.
(c) Writes in his journal.
(d) Takes a run.
3. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(b) He is home schooled.
(c) A year later than other kids his age.
(d) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
4. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) Michigan State.
5. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
(a) Tour guide.
(b) Gas pumper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
2. Who is Hassan?
3. What does Colin do when Hassan pulls off the road after they leave the factory?
4. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
5. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)