|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan think is the answer to Colin's problems?
(a) A unique invention.
(b) A more varied workout.
(c) A belief in God.
(d) A girlfriend with another name.
2. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(b) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(c) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(d) It is where the start of the grave is.
3. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Flannery O'Connor.
(b) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(c) Margaret Mitchell.
4. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 28 hours.
5. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
(a) The need to wear really thick glasses.
(b) His continual tripping.
(c) The ability to block out distractions.
(d) The inability to see the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
2. Who is Hollis?
3. What will Colin and Hassan do in their job that summer?
4. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
5. Who is Katherine?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)