|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's favorite aunt.
(b) Colin's mother.
(c) Colin's older sister.
(d) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
2. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Swimming in the ocean.
(c) Sitting in a classroom.
(d) Wandering in the city park.
3. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as an only child.
(b) Colin's status as a track star.
(c) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(d) Colin's status as a prodigy.
4. What theorem is Colin developing?
(a) The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability.
(b) The Theorem of the Multi-colored Ducks.
(c) The Theorem of Now.
(d) The Theorem of Latitude Probability.
5. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
2. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
3. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
4. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
5. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)