|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
(a) That Colin needs to break the Katherine cycle.
(b) That Colin needs to relax over the summer.
(c) That he and Colin take a road trip.
(d) That Colin needs to get his own place.
2. When does the latest Katherine break up with Colin?
(a) At a party two weeks after graduation.
(b) Two days after the end of the current school year.
(c) Graduation night.
(d) A week before the end of the current school year.
3. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(b) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
(c) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(d) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) He is home schooled.
(b) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(c) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
(d) A year later than other kids his age.
5. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
(b) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
(c) To get Colin out of his depression.
(d) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
2. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
3. What theorem is Colin developing?
4. What does Colin hear as he wakes the next morning?
5. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)