|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
(a) As brilliant.
(b) As compassionate.
(c) As genius falling short.
(d) As nerdy.
2. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To Hassan's house.
(c) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(d) To the movies.
3. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as an only child.
(b) Colin's status as a track star.
(c) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(d) Colin's status as a prodigy.
4. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(b) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(c) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(d) It is where the start of the grave is.
5. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(b) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
(c) Comes into Colin's room.
(d) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hollis offer Colin and Hassan?
2. What will Colin and Hassan do in their job that summer?
3. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
4. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
5. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)