|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) His yearbook.
(c) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(d) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
2. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
(a) She was killed on the same street as Hassan's second cousin.
(b) He is one of Colin's favorite authors.
(c) She is an example of someone with great faith.
(d) His death precipitated WWI.
3. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
(b) Comes into Colin's room.
(c) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(d) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
4. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
(a) 7th grade.
(b) 3rd grade.
(c) 9th grade.
(d) 10th grade.
5. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
(a) A girl named Mary.
(b) The tour guide.
(c) Katherine I.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
2. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
3. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
4. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
5. What has just happened to Colin?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)