|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(a) Cuts his arm.
(b) Throws up.
2. Where do Colin and Hassan stop to sleep?
(a) Hassan's aunt's house.
(b) A campground.
(c) A motel.
(d) A rest stop.
3. Who is Hassan?
(a) Colin's boss.
(b) The neighborhood brat.
(c) Colin's father's boss.
(d) Colin's friend.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(b) Margaret Mitchell.
(c) Flannery O'Connor.
5. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
(a) That the mouse was already dead.
(b) That it was a lousy job anyway.
(c) That Colin can move in with him.
(d) To snap out of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan think is the answer to Colin's problems?
2. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
3. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
4. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
5. Why does Colin call his mother?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)