|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
2. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To tell her that the car has a problem
(b) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(c) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(d) To ask her to wire more money.
3. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Look for a new girlfriend.
(b) Play baseball with some other friends.
(c) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(d) Research at the library.
4. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) Michigan State.
5. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 16 months.
(d) 25 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
2. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
3. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
4. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
5. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)