|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
(a) They do not know.
(b) Washington, D. C.
(d) The West Coast.
2. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Writes in his journal.
(b) Calls his parents.
(c) Takes a run.
3. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
(a) The idea that Colin should change jobs.
(b) The idea that Colin should go away to college.
(c) The belief that something better will happen for Colin.
(d) Worry about Colin.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(b) Flannery O'Connor.
(c) Margaret Mitchell.
5. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
(a) The tutor barely whispered when she talked.
(b) The tutor was mean.
(c) The tutor had a really long beard.
(d) Katherine I is the tutor's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
2. Who is Hassan?
3. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
4. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
5. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)