|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To tell her that the car has a problem
(b) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(c) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(d) To ask her to wire more money.
2. Who is Hassan?
(a) Colin's father's boss.
(b) The neighborhood brat.
(c) Colin's boss.
(d) Colin's friend.
3. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Play baseball with some other friends.
(b) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(c) Research at the library.
(d) Look for a new girlfriend.
4. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
(a) A poem written in German.
(b) A picture of Katherine I.
(d) The words "Ipso facto."
5. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
(a) Looking at the pictures of Colin ex-girlfriends on his wall.
(b) Swimming in the ocean also.
(c) Down in the basement fighting about Colin.
(d) Sitting on his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
2. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
3. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
4. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
5. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)