|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To Hassan's house.
2. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
(a) That Colin was like the hare in that he was always in a hurry.
(b) That Colin could read the story but not grasp its underlying meaning.
(c) That Colin was akin to the tortoise in his studies.
(d) That it inspires Colin from an early age.
3. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(b) University of Chicago.
(d) Michigan State.
4. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
(b) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(c) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(d) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
5. What has just happened to Colin?
(a) He was harassed by some bullies.
(b) He's just been dumped by his girlfriend.
(c) He was just scared by a large shark.
(d) His teacher just woke him by slamming a book on his desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
2. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
3. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
4. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
5. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)