|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
2. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
(a) That Colin and Hassan are going to find jobs.
(b) That Colin and Hassan are in their last summer of childhood.
(c) That Colin and Hassan are too depressed to work that summer.
(d) That jobs are non-existent, so Colin and Hassan should learn more about their country.
3. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) He is home schooled.
(b) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
(c) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(d) A year later than other kids his age.
5. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Look for a new girlfriend.
(b) Play baseball with some other friends.
(c) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(d) Research at the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
2. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
3. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
4. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
5. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)