|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
(a) That it was a lousy job anyway.
(b) To snap out of it.
(c) That Colin can move in with him.
(d) That the mouse was already dead.
2. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
(a) That it inspires Colin from an early age.
(b) That Colin was akin to the tortoise in his studies.
(c) That Colin was like the hare in that he was always in a hurry.
(d) That Colin could read the story but not grasp its underlying meaning.
3. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
(a) 9th grade.
(b) 10th grade.
(c) 7th grade.
(d) 3rd grade.
4. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
5. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) A year later than other kids his age.
(b) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(c) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
(d) He is home schooled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
2. Who is Hassan?
3. What has just happened to Colin?
4. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
5. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)