|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
(a) The West Coast.
(b) They do not know.
(c) Washington, D. C.
2. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(b) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(c) His yearbook.
(d) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 28 hours.
4. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
(a) A donut.
(b) To know what time it is.
5. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's favorite aunt.
(b) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
(c) Colin's older sister.
(d) Colin's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
2. Where do Colin and Hassan stop to sleep?
3. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
4. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
5. What does Colin say genius is?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)