|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
2. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
3. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
(a) The idea that Colin should change jobs.
(b) The idea that Colin should go away to college.
(c) The belief that something better will happen for Colin.
(d) Worry about Colin.
4. What has just happened to Colin?
(a) He was harassed by some bullies.
(b) He's just been dumped by his girlfriend.
(c) His teacher just woke him by slamming a book on his desk.
(d) He was just scared by a large shark.
5. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
(b) His yearbook.
(c) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
2. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
3. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
5. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)