|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(b) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
(d) His yearbook.
2. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
(a) That the mouse was already dead.
(b) That Colin can move in with him.
(c) To snap out of it.
(d) That it was a lousy job anyway.
3. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
4. In what area does Colin not excel at school?
5. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
(a) Michigan State.
(d) University of Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
2. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
3. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
5. What does Hassan do after waking?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)