|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin say genius is?
(a) As genius does.
(b) An overrated idea.
(c) The need to approval.
(d) The drive for fulfillment.
2. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
(a) They use him.
(b) They bully him.
(c) They ignore him.
(d) They follow him.
3. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(b) Cuts his arm.
(c) Throws up.
4. Who is Katherine?
(a) Colin's favorite aunt.
(b) Colin's mother.
(c) Colin's older sister.
(d) The name of all of Colin's ex-girlfriends.
5. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
(a) That Colin was like the hare in that he was always in a hurry.
(b) That Colin was akin to the tortoise in his studies.
(c) That Colin could read the story but not grasp its underlying meaning.
(d) That it inspires Colin from an early age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan stop to sleep?
2. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
3. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
4. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
5. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)