|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
(b) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
(c) To get Colin out of his depression.
(d) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
2. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To Hassan's house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
3. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
(c) West Virginia.
4. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To ask her to wire more money.
(b) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(c) To tell her that the car has a problem
(d) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
5. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
(a) To find Lindsey's mother.
(b) To talk to Katrina.
(c) To visit a nursing home.
(d) To talk to the other Colin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
3. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
4. Where does Lindsey take Colin that is a secret?
5. How many clients does the factory have according to Hollis?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)