|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note from Hollis say?
(a) That they are to patch the spring shed.
(b) That there is no one left to interview.
(c) That they are fired.
(d) That they are to interview Ms. Mabel.
2. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(a) Deep philosophical meanings.
(d) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(b) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(c) To ask her to wire more money.
(d) To tell her that the car has a problem
4. What do Hassan and Lindsey decide to play?
(a) A trivia game.
(b) A video game.
5. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
(a) In the empty lot next to the music store.
(b) On the street near Marketplace.
(c) Behind the warehouse.
(d) In the empty lot by Lindsey's aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do when Hassan pulls off the road after they leave the factory?
2. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
3. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
4. What may Hollis be doing that is illegal?
5. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)