|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
(a) Calls his mother.
(b) Sketches in a small notebook.
(c) Calls Katherine XIX.
(d) Plays cards with Hassan.
3. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(b) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(c) Margaret Mitchell.
(d) Flannery O'Connor.
4. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
(a) Starts thinking about his next girlfriend.
(c) Refuses to answer a call from Katherine.
(d) Shrugs his shoulders and appears less attached.
5. Who is going to be teaching at summer camp?
(c) Hassan after they get back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Lindsey say she is similar to when Colin and she are talking in the cave?
2. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
3. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
4. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
5. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)