|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the latest Katherine break up with Colin?
(a) Graduation night.
(b) At a party two weeks after graduation.
(c) A week before the end of the current school year.
(d) Two days after the end of the current school year.
2. Why does Lindsey teach Colin what she teaches him?
(a) So he can hang a swing over the creek for her.
(b) Just to give him an experience he's never had.
(c) He is curious about the gears.
(d) So he is not embarrassed the next weekend.
3. What does Lindsey teach Colin how to do?
(a) Run the tractor.
(b) Tie several types of knots.
(c) Shoot a shotgun.
(d) Shoot a bow.
4. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
(a) Hollis' elderly mother.
(b) Hollis' sister.
(c) A buyer.
(d) A warehouse.
5. What does the narrator say about the fable, "The Tortoise and the Hare"?
(a) That Colin was like the hare in that he was always in a hurry.
(b) That Colin could read the story but not grasp its underlying meaning.
(c) That Colin was akin to the tortoise in his studies.
(d) That it inspires Colin from an early age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
2. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What does Lindsey's boyfriend do?
4. Who does Colin and Hassan find as they are walking through the graveyard?
5. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)