|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(c) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
(d) Deep philosophical meanings.
2. What is the first thing the three young people notice when they arrive in Memphis?
(a) There are several police cars at the music store.
(b) The warehouse parking lot is empty.
(c) Lindsey's ex-boyfriend's car is in front of his mother's house.
(d) Hollis' car is at the warehouse.
3. What do Hassan and Lindsey decide to play?
(a) A trivia game.
(c) A video game.
4. What does Colin decide to burn?
(a) His theorem notebook.
(b) A poem he wrote Katherine I.
(c) His last letter from Katherine XIX.
(d) All his letters from his previous Katherines.
5. What is the topic of conversation that Colin and Lindsey over hear Hollis having?
(a) The factory's tax situation.
(b) Lindsey's college prospects.
(d) About disposing of some trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
2. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
3. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
4. When does the latest Katherine break up with Colin?
5. Who joins in the effort to help the situation in the graveyard?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)