|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin tell Hassan and Lindsey that he has finished?
(a) His last two college applications.
(b) A short video of some of their interviews.
(c) The theorem.
(d) A song about being in Gutshot.
2. What does Colin say Hassan cannot make Colin do?
(a) Go home yet.
(b) Find a girlfriend with a different name.
(c) Give up Katherine XIX.
(d) Go hunting.
3. What does Colin tell Hassan?
(a) That Katherine the XIX dumped him.
(b) That the mouse will die of heat if left in the mailbox.
(c) That Colin's father has told Colin to move out.
(d) That Colin has lost his job.
4. What does Colin finish when the three young people return home?
(a) The theorem.
(b) Tuning Lindsey's guitar.
(c) A letter to Katherine XIX.
(d) Writing a song.
5. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
(b) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
(c) To get Colin out of his depression.
(d) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colin and Hassan find as they are walking through the graveyard?
2. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
3. What does an elderly woman at the nursing home say that seems to impact Lindsey emotionally?
4. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
5. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)