|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsey say to Colin and Hassan at the breakfast table?
(a) That she is leaving for college in two weeks.
(b) That she does not want to talk about what happened in the graveyard the day before.
(c) That her ex-boyfriend is in jail.
(d) That Katrina called and apologized.
2. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
(a) They do not know.
(b) Washington, D. C.
(d) The West Coast.
3. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(b) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
(c) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(d) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
4. Why do Colin and Hassan use some chewing tobacco?
(a) On their hornet stings.
(b) In a spitting contest.
(c) They want to experience the full nuances of the hunt.
(d) To look tough in front of the other guys.
5. For how long has Starnes lived in Gutshot?
(a) Since he was forty-one.
(b) A few years.
(c) A few months.
(d) His whole life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsey tell Colin she did?
2. Where does Lindsey take Colin and Hassan on their first day of working?
3. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
4. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
5. Who is Hollis?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)