|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
(a) To break Colin out of his negative pattern with girls.
(b) Because geniuses tend to overwork.
(c) To get Colin out of his depression.
(d) So Colin can learn to take responsibility for himself.
2. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
(c) Cuts his arm.
(d) Throws up.
3. What has Hassan been doing with Lindsey when he returns to Lindsey's house?
(b) Interviewing young people.
(c) Playing tennis.
(d) Taking pictures in the park.
4. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
(a) Within minutes.
(b) After Lindsey plays referee.
(c) Until the next day.
(d) They did not fight.
5. What does Colin seem to notice in almost everything around him?
(c) Symbols of Katherine the XIX.
(d) Deep philosophical meanings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
2. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
3. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
4. What does Hassan say about Katrina?
5. Why does Colin go down to the game room in Lindsey's house?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)