|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many Katherines does Colin's theorem work?
2. What does Hassan do at the opening to Chapter 2?
(a) Comes into Colin's room.
(b) Puts a mouse in Colin's family's mailbox.
(c) Calls Colin on his cell phone.
(d) Smashes some flowers near the curb with his car.
3. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
(a) To talk to Katrina.
(b) To find Lindsey's mother.
(c) To visit a nursing home.
(d) To talk to the other Colin.
4. Where do the three young people notice a man running a bulldozer?
(a) On the street near Marketplace.
(b) Behind the warehouse.
(c) In the empty lot next to the music store.
(d) In the empty lot by Lindsey's aunt's house.
5. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(b) Finish some college applications.
(c) Talk to his mother.
(d) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
2. Why does Hassan say he is not going to work?
3. Where are Colin's parents when they are first mentioned?
4. What do Colin and Katherine IXI do in her basement after the coffee shop?
5. What do Colin and Hassan check out upon first waking in Chapter 17?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)