|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
(a) Works on his Katherines theorem.
(b) Writes on his theory of the middle of the Universe.
(d) Takes a nap.
2. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(b) It is where the start of the grave is.
(c) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(d) To ask directions to the cemetery.
3. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
(a) 500 a week plus room and board.
(b) 300 a week plus room and board.
(c) 200 a week plus room and board.
(d) 500 a month plus room and board.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Margaret Mitchell.
(b) Flannery O'Connor.
(c) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
5. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(a) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
(b) Work on his theorem.
(d) Argue with Lindsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tour guide saying she is training to become?
2. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
3. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
4. How long does it take Colin and Hassan to reconcile?
5. What does Hassan do when Lindsey arrives with two other boys?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)