|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 28 hours.
(c) 14 hours.
(d) 3 days.
2. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
(a) It is so hot outside.
(b) To shake out a wasp that had crawled inside.
(c) To apply pressure to Colin's wound.
(d) To get a tan.
3. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
(c) West Virginia.
4. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Improve Colin's state of mind.
(b) Research at the library.
(c) Play baseball with some other friends.
(d) Look for a new girlfriend.
5. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
(a) Colin's status as the nineteenth Colin in his family.
(b) Colin's status as a track star.
(c) Colin's status as a prodigy.
(d) Colin's status as an only child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
2. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
3. What does Colin do as he is waiting on the ground behind the convenience store?
4. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
5. Why does Colin call his mother?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)