|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 25 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 16 months.
2. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
(a) That Colin needs to break the Katherine cycle.
(b) That Colin needs to relax over the summer.
(c) That he and Colin take a road trip.
(d) That Colin needs to get his own place.
3. What is Hassan's response to what Colin tells him?
(a) That it was a lousy job anyway.
(b) That the mouse was already dead.
(c) To snap out of it.
(d) That Colin can move in with him.
4. How many times has this same event occurred to Colin in the past?
5. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
(a) Tour guide.
(b) Gas pumper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
2. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
3. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
4. What does Colin tell Hassan?
5. When does the tour guide say she will return?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)