|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To Hassan's house.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
2. What does Colin say genius is?
(a) The drive for fulfillment.
(b) An overrated idea.
(c) The need to approval.
(d) As genius does.
3. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) It is where the start of the grave is.
(b) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(c) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(d) To ask directions to the cemetery.
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
(a) Two years ahead of other kids his age.
(b) He is home schooled.
(c) A year ahead of other kids his age.
(d) A year later than other kids his age.
5. What does Colin's father say about Colin's last girlfriend?
(a) She is at the front door.
(b) She called Colin's father's cell phone.
(c) They met her at the hot dog stand.
(d) She is not worth grieving over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
2. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
3. What does Colin's father say he, his mother and Katherine all have in common?
4. What does Colin do when he goes into his bathroom after talking to his father?
5. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)