|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Colin spend alone in his room?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 28 hours.
(d) 2 days.
2. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
(a) That Colin needs to relax over the summer.
(b) That Colin needs to break the Katherine cycle.
(c) That Colin needs to get his own place.
(d) That he and Colin take a road trip.
3. What was the name of the tour guides first and only boyfriend?
(b) She has never had a boyfriend.
4. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To tell her that the car has a problem
(b) To ask her to wire more money.
(c) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(d) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
5. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
(a) His death precipitated WWI.
(b) He is one of Colin's favorite authors.
(c) She was killed on the same street as Hassan's second cousin.
(d) She is an example of someone with great faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what status does Colin refer when speaking to Hassan?
2. What does Hassan take Colin to do at the end of Chapter 2?
3. Who is Hassan?
4. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
5. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)