|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(b) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(c) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(d) It is where the start of the grave is.
2. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
(a) The ability to block out distractions.
(b) The need to wear really thick glasses.
(c) His continual tripping.
(d) The inability to see the future.
3. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Calls his parents.
(c) Writes in his journal.
(d) Takes a run.
4. What does Colin tell Hassan?
(a) That the mouse will die of heat if left in the mailbox.
(b) That Colin's father has told Colin to move out.
(c) That Colin has lost his job.
(d) That Katherine the XIX dumped him.
5. What is Colin Singleton doing at the opening of the novel?
(a) Wandering in the city park.
(b) Sitting in a classroom.
(c) Taking a bath.
(d) Swimming in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hassan?
2. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
3. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
4. Why does Hassan say his proposal is necessary?
5. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)