Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
(b) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(c) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
(d) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
2. Why do the three young people go to the other side of town?
(a) To talk to the other Colin.
(b) To talk to Katrina.
(c) To find Lindsey's mother.
(d) To visit a nursing home.
3. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) An elderly ranch hand.
(b) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
(c) Some of the young people at the fair.
(d) Some people in the old folks' home.
4. Where do Colin and Hassan stop to sleep?
(a) A campground.
(b) Hassan's aunt's house.
(c) A motel.
(d) A rest stop.
5. What does Colin read over and over while alone in his room?
(a) A few poems he wrote for his last girlfriend.
(c) His yearbook.
(d) A poem his last girlfriend wrote for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin tell Hassan and Lindsey that he has finished?
2. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
3. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
4. At what age does Colin start elementary school?
5. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)