|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
(a) The tutor was mean.
(b) The tutor had a really long beard.
(c) The tutor barely whispered when she talked.
(d) Katherine I is the tutor's daughter.
2. What story does the convenience clerk tell Hassan and Colin?
(a) About her paramedic training.
(b) About the Archduke's death.
(c) About her mechanic's course at the tech school.
(d) About her grandmother who was a medium.
3. Where does Hollis drive after visiting the factory?
4. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Takes a run.
(b) Writes in his journal.
(d) Calls his parents.
5. How much pay could Colin and Hollis earn at the factory?
(a) 500 a month plus room and board.
(b) 500 a week plus room and board.
(c) 300 a week plus room and board.
(d) 200 a week plus room and board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
2. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
3. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
4. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
5. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)