|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 25 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. What does Lindsey convince Colin to let her do?
(a) Hold his notebook for a few days.
(b) Play him a song about lost love.
(c) Talk to Katherine XII.
(d) Go with him to the movies.
3. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As brilliant.
(c) As genius falling short.
(d) As nerdy.
4. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
5. When does Colin first meet Hassan?
(a) 10th grade.
(b) 7th grade.
(c) 3rd grade.
(d) 9th grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
2. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
3. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
4. What does the factory manufacture that is owned by Hollis' family?
5. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)