|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
(a) The ability to block out distractions.
(b) The need to wear really thick glasses.
(c) The inability to see the future.
(d) His continual tripping.
2. Why does Hollis recognize Colin?
(a) From a game show.
(b) From a video game Colin wrote.
(c) She does not recognize Colin.
(d) From a book Colin wrote.
3. What does Colin do for an hour in the car at their next interview site?
(b) Work on his theorem.
(c) Argue with Lindsey.
(d) Argue with Katherine XIX on the phone.
4. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
(a) To apply pressure to Colin's wound.
(b) To get a tan.
(c) It is so hot outside.
(d) To shake out a wasp that had crawled inside.
5. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(b) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(c) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(d) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
2. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
3. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
4. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
5. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)