|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan do after waking?
(b) Calls his parents.
(c) Takes a run.
(d) Writes in his journal.
2. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
(c) West Virginia.
3. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To Hassan's house.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(d) To the beach.
4. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(b) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(c) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
(d) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
5. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(b) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
(c) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(d) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
2. From where did Starnes retire?
3. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
4. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
5. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)