|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
(a) Working in a convenience store.
(b) The night of graduation.
(c) Meeting his first Katherine.
(d) Becoming a tour guide.
2. How old was Colin when he started reading on his own?
(a) 25 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 16 months.
3. What does Hassan want when he first wakes?
(b) To know what time it is.
(c) A donut.
4. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
(a) Starts thinking about his next girlfriend.
(c) Shrugs his shoulders and appears less attached.
(d) Refuses to answer a call from Katherine.
5. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(b) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
(c) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(d) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
2. What is Colin reminded of by the smell at the first person's house that the three young people go to for interviews?
3. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
4. What does Hassan propose to Colin's parents?
5. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)