|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin's pre-school tell his parents?
(a) That Colin is emotionally challenged.
(b) That they were not equipped to work with geniuses.
(c) That Colin is a great asset to the school.
(d) That Colin needs to tone down his behavior.
2. What does Hassan use to convince his parents of the reasonableness of his idea for Colin and him?
(a) That jobs are non-existent, so Colin and Hassan should learn more about their country.
(b) That Colin and Hassan are in their last summer of childhood.
(c) That Colin and Hassan are too depressed to work that summer.
(d) That Colin and Hassan are going to find jobs.
3. What does Colin tell his parents when he calls them?
(a) He decides not to call them.
(b) The truth about what he's doing.
(c) That he is visiting some colleges.
(d) That he and Hassan are still wandering.
4. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Finish some college applications.
(c) Talk to his mother.
(d) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
5. Where do Colin and Hassan go after talking to Colin's parents?
(a) To Hassan's house.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the basement to work on a new invention Colin has thought of.
(d) To the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Colin and Lindsey discuss when she checks on Colin?
2. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
3. Where does Lindsey take Colin and Hassan on their first day of working?
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
5. Where does the psychologist work that Colin's parents consult?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)