|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered the prettiest girl in Colin's class in his junior year?
(a) Katherine XIX.
(b) Hassan's older sister.
(c) Hassan's twin sister.
2. What does Hollis offer Colin and Hassan?
(c) Some sandwhiches for the road.
(d) Free work on their car problem.
3. What does Hollis invite the boys to do?
(a) Participate in a contest at the local fair.
(b) Try to solve a puzzle she gives them.
(c) Stay at their farm for a couple weeks.
(d) Have dinner at her house.
4. What error does Lindsey think Colin is making in his theorem?
(a) Too much emphasis on name.
(b) Too much emphasis on the girl and not on Colin.
(c) Not enough variables.
(d) Too many variables.
5. What does Hollis tell Colin and Hassan to do on Thursday?
(a) Write up what they have so far.
(c) Visit the elderly care home.
(d) Go with her to Nashville.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade is Colin when he meets his first Katherine?
2. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
3. Who is Hollis?
4. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
5. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)