|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do while Hassan and Lindsey are out?
(a) Finish some college applications.
(b) Write bad poetry to Katherine XIX.
(c) Talk to his mother.
2. Who will Colin and Hassan interview next?
(a) Some of the young people at the fair.
(b) An elderly ranch hand.
(c) Some people in the old folks' home.
(d) Hollis' great aunt and uncle.
3. How is the person in the grave the boys visit portrayed?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As nerdy.
(c) As brilliant.
(d) As genius falling short.
4. What does Hassan do after waking?
(a) Writes in his journal.
(c) Calls his parents.
(d) Takes a run.
5. Where do Colin and Hassan decide to go after gaining permission from their parents?
(a) They do not know.
(b) The West Coast.
(c) Washington, D. C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Colin end up going out on a date with Marie in his junior year?
2. What is in the place that Hollis goes to after visiting the factory?
3. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
4. In what State do Colin and Hassan stop for their first rest?
5. How do other children treat Colin in his first few years of school?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)