|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hassan scream in the graveyard?
(a) That he is through with hunting.
(b) That he is through with Kentucky girls.
(c) That he is the greatest hunter on the planet.
(d) That he is breaking up with Katrina.
2. What does Colin say to Lindsey's boyfriend in reply?
(a) That they left Colin's father at the beginning of the hunt.
(b) That they will not say anything.
(c) That Hassan does not want to see his father yet.
(d) That they had just seen Lindsey.
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(b) To ask her to wire more money.
(c) To tell her whose grave they visited.
(d) To tell her that the car has a problem
4. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) It is where the start of the grave is.
(b) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(c) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(d) They see an advertisement for a free map.
5. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
(a) He is one of Colin's favorite authors.
(b) She is an example of someone with great faith.
(c) She was killed on the same street as Hassan's second cousin.
(d) His death precipitated WWI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Colin and Hassan find as they keep walking?
2. What does Colin think about as he is lying on the ground?
3. How many employees do Hassan and Colin interview at the plant that day?
4. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
5. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)