|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colin read up on wild hogs?
(a) To prepare for the hunt that weekend.
(b) To find out if hogs live in the wild in New York.
(c) To give Hollis a solution for the hogs that are ruining her farm fields.
(d) To find out if hogs are dangerous.
2. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(a) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(b) Flannery O'Connor.
(d) Margaret Mitchell.
3. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
(a) No one.
(b) A girl named Mary.
(c) The tour guide.
(d) Katherine I.
4. What are Hassan and Lindsey doing when Colin joins them?
(a) Watching poker on t.v.
(b) Creating a work schedule.
(c) Playing dominoes.
(d) Giving the dog a bath.
5. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
(a) They see an advertisement for free gas.
(b) They see an advertisement for a free map.
(c) To ask directions to the cemetery.
(d) It is where the start of the grave is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the tour guide take off her tee shirt?
2. What does Lindsey convince Colin to let her do?
3. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
4. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
5. What does the tour guide see written in Colin's notebook?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)