|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the clerk at the convenient store play besides as cashier?
(b) Gas pumper.
(d) Tour guide.
2. What does Lindsey's boyfriend say to Colin and Hassan?
(a) That Colin's father is looking for them.
(b) That Hassan's father is there.
(c) That they better not reveal what they saw in the graveyard.
(d) That Lindsey is looking for them.
3. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
(a) About Hassan not wanting to go to college.
(b) About Lindsey's plan to break up with her current boyfriend.
(c) About Hassan's attraction to Colin's sister.
4. Whose grave do Colin and Hassan decide to stop at?
(b) Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
(c) Flannery O'Connor.
(d) Margaret Mitchell.
5. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(b) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
(c) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
(d) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
2. Who do Colin and Hassan follow on the hunt?
3. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
4. For how many years has Starnes worked at the same place?
5. When does Colin get up on Saturday morning?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)