|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
(a) Colin and Hassan are still sleepy.
(b) Colin and Hassan are hoping not to have to shoot anything.
(c) Colin and Hassan cannot keep up.
(d) Colin and Hassan are hoping to find Lindsey.
2. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
(a) Confessions from Lindsey's Colin and Katrina.
(b) The squeal of a wild boar.
(c) The sounds of gunshots.
(d) The sounds of someone screaming.
3. Why does Colin call his mother?
(a) To ask her to wire more money.
(b) To tell her that the car has a problem
(c) To report their location and learn if Katherine called.
(d) To tell her whose grave they visited.
4. Who is working at the convenience store when Colin and Hassan drop off Lindsey there?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one; it's been closed.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does Colin do for the first time since he and Katherine XIX broke up?
(a) Shrugs his shoulders and appears less attached.
(b) Refuses to answer a call from Katherine.
(c) Starts thinking about his next girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
2. What do Hassan and Lindsey decide to play?
3. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
4. What does Hollis want Hassan and Colin to do the next day?
5. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)