|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Works on his Katherines theorem.
(c) Writes on his theory of the middle of the Universe.
2. Who is going to be teaching at summer camp?
(d) Hassan after they get back.
3. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
(a) The tutor was mean.
(b) The tutor had a really long beard.
(c) The tutor barely whispered when she talked.
(d) Katherine I is the tutor's daughter.
4. What useful bit of information do Colin and Hassan use that they learned during an interview?
(a) That hogs are more likely to attack than to run.
(b) That pigs are more likely to run than to attack.
(c) That a pig can only see a range of twenty degees sidewards.
(d) That chewing tobacco is good for hornet stings.
5. What happens as Colin is walking behind the convenience store?
(a) He notices the odor of propane.
(b) He falls and hits his head.
(c) He twists his ankle.
(d) He worries about being led into a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the tour guide say she will return?
2. What does Colin tell his parents when he calls them?
3. What is significant about the person whose grave they visit?
4. What does Colin say is a result of his nearsightedness?
5. Why do Colin and Hassan tell the leader to go on without them?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)