|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colin believe he is past the prime of his life?
(a) Because he finds a gray hair in his head.
(b) Because he cannot imagine meeting a 20th Katherine.
(c) Because he lost a debate to a kid who is younger than he.
(d) Because prodigies generally peak at 12 or 13 years.
2. What does Colin remember about his third grade tutor?
(a) The tutor was mean.
(b) The tutor barely whispered when she talked.
(c) Katherine I is the tutor's daughter.
(d) The tutor had a really long beard.
3. From where did Starnes retire?
(a) The sheriff's office.
(b) He was a self-employed farmer.
(c) He is a self-employed writer and still works.
(d) The factory in Gutshot.
4. What does Hassan record with the machine they have been using for interviews?
(a) The sounds of someone screaming.
(b) The sounds of gunshots.
(c) Confessions from Lindsey's Colin and Katrina.
(d) The squeal of a wild boar.
5. What does Colin overhear Hassan and Lindsey discussing?
(b) About Hassan not wanting to go to college.
(c) About Lindsey's plan to break up with her current boyfriend.
(d) About Hassan's attraction to Colin's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Colin if he wants to be her boyfriend?
2. Why do the boys stop at a convenience store?
3. What does Colin do as Hassan and Lindsey are playing?
4. What happens when Colin fires at a wild pig?
5. Who is beaten up in the graveyard?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)