|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
(a) Foreign duty reporter.
(b) Political editor.
(c) Senior editor.
(d) Foreign deputy editor.
2. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
3. What type of worker is Frank?
4. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(b) They want to replace him with Frank.
(c) They want to demote him.
(d) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
5. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A tick.
(b) An ant.
(c) A flea.
(d) A leech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
2. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
3. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
4. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
5. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
Short Essay Questions
1. What obstacles stand in the way of Vernon's plan for Julian's photos?
2. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
3. What is the root cause of Clive and Vernon's relationship falling apart?
4. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
5. Does Vernon consider the consequences of posting the photos of Julian?
6. Why does Clive oppose Vernon's plan to post the pictures?
7. How is Vernon unethical?
8. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
9. What choice does Clive make on his hiking trip?
10. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)