|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Julian been outed as?
(a) A transvestite.
(b) A womanizer.
(c) A homosexual.
(d) A male chauvinist.
2. According to Vernon, why does Clive contact the authorities?
(a) His sketch is turned into the police.
(b) Clive personally knows the rapist.
(c) He is witnessed in the area and needs to clear his name.
(d) It's his moral duty.
3. What is the name of Julian's wife?
4. Who does Julian's wife publicly denounce?
5. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By bus.
(b) He drives himself.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julian trust with the photographs?
2. What is Vernon's new purpose in life?
3. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
4. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
5. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Clive unethical?
2. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
3. Is one of the men more morally right than the other?
4. What choice does Clive make on his hiking trip?
5. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
6. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
7. Why does Clive oppose Vernon's plan to post the pictures?
8. Is Vernon really a victim? If so, what is he a victim of?
9. How does Clive undermine his moral authority?
10. Why doesn't Clive contact the police about what he witnesses at the hiking trail?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)