|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian's wife unveil to the media?
(a) Pictures of Julian that Vernon never sees before.
(b) The photos of Julian that are going to be published.
(c) Scandalous photos of Molly.
(d) Scandalous photos of Vernon.
2. How does Clive get to Penrith?
(a) By train.
(b) He drives himself.
(c) By bus.
(d) By horseback.
3. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
(a) His staff's inability to support him.
(b) The Lakeland rapist's violent behavior.
(c) Clive's lack of acknowledgement.
(d) Clive's irresponsibility.
4. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(b) Holland Park.
(d) Lake District.
5. How does Clive see Vernon after his hiking trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive choose to do when he sees the argument?
2. What does Clive prepare for when he returns after hiking?
3. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
4. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
5. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What choice does Clive make on his hiking trip?
2. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
3. What inspires Clive when he goes hiking?
4. Why doesn't Clive contact the police about what he witnesses at the hiking trail?
5. How is Vernon's fortune been reversed?
6. How is Clive unethical?
7. Is Vernon really a victim? If so, what is he a victim of?
8. Is one of the men more morally right than the other?
9. What affect does the revealed photo have on Julian Garmony's career?
10. What role does Clive believe he plays in his relationship with Vernon? What role does Vernon play in the relationship, according to Clive?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)