|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Vernon deny Julian by publishing his photos?
(a) The right not to be humiliated.
(b) The right to sexual expression in private.
(c) The legal right to own copyright of the pictures.
(d) The right to public office.
2. What is Vernon's initial response to Clive's confession?
(a) He is only half-listening.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He wants to meet in person to discuss it.
(d) He is elated.
3. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
4. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
(a) That he really does think Vernon should post the photos.
(b) That he witnesses violence while hiking.
(c) That he never really cares for Molly.
(d) That he doesn't think The Judge is reputable.
5. According to Vernon, why does Clive contact the authorities?
(a) It's his moral duty.
(b) His sketch is turned into the police.
(c) Clive personally knows the rapist.
(d) He is witnessed in the area and needs to clear his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vernon criticize in Chapter Four?
2. How does Clive get to Penrith?
3. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
4. What is Julian's wife's reaction to his sexuality?
5. What has Julian been outed as?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)