|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
(a) Vernon and George.
(b) Clive and George.
(c) Julian and Clive.
(d) Vernon and Clive.
2. What is Vernon a victim of?
(a) Lack of influence.
(b) Conservative values.
(c) Poor judgment.
(d) Cruel fate.
3. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
4. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The politics section.
(b) The front page.
(c) The celebrity news section.
(d) The last page.
5. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Holland Park.
(c) George's mansion.
(d) Lake District.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first cause of the deteriorating relationship between Clive and Vernon?
2. What does Clive find inspirational while hiking?
3. What is the name of Julian's wife?
4. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
5. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)