|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vernon realizes that Clive witnesses the attack, what does he do?
(a) Does nothing.
(b) Calls Clive.
(c) Goes to Clive's house.
(d) Calls the police.
2. What does Clive confess to Vernon on the phone?
(a) That he never really cares for Molly.
(b) That he witnesses violence while hiking.
(c) That he really does think Vernon should post the photos.
(d) That he doesn't think The Judge is reputable.
3. Why is Clive going to hike later than he originally wants?
(a) He meets with Vernon.
(b) The train is delayed.
(c) He gets into a car accident.
(d) He meets with George.
4. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
(a) Foreign duty reporter.
(b) Political editor.
(c) Foreign deputy editor.
(d) Senior editor.
5. What roles does Clive believe that Vernon plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
2. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
3. What is the name of Julian's wife?
4. Where are the pictures of Julian taken?
5. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
2. Why doesn't Clive contact the police about what he witnesses at the hiking trail?
3. What is the root cause of Clive and Vernon's relationship falling apart?
4. Does Vernon consider the consequences of posting the photos of Julian?
5. What choice does Clive make on his hiking trip?
6. How is Vernon unethical?
7. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
8. Is one of the men more morally right than the other?
9. How is Clive unethical?
10. Why does Clive confess that he sees a violent attack to Vernon?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)