|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They want to replace him with Frank.
(b) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(c) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(d) They want to demote him.
2. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
(a) The day he finds out that Clive witnesses a violent argument.
(b) The day after he argues with Clive.
(c) The day after Julian's photos are published.
(d) The day before publication of Julian's photos.
3. What does Julian's wife unveil to the media?
(a) Scandalous photos of Molly.
(b) Pictures of Julian that Vernon never sees before.
(c) The photos of Julian that are going to be published.
(d) Scandalous photos of Vernon.
4. What type of worker is Frank?
5. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The injunction is lifted.
(b) He now owns the copyright.
(c) He is not worried about the law.
(d) The photos are already leaked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Julian's wife?
2. What consequence does Vernon consider to posting the pictures?
3. Who plans to ruin Vernon's job at The Judge?
4. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
5. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What inspires Clive when he goes hiking?
2. What role does Clive believe he plays in his relationship with Vernon? What role does Vernon play in the relationship, according to Clive?
3. What is Frank's role in Vernon's resignation?
4. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
5. How is Vernon's fate a consequence of poor judgment?
6. Why does Rose Garmony go on TV instead of Julian?
7. Why does Clive confess that he sees a violent attack to Vernon?
8. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
9. What obstacles stand in the way of Vernon's plan for Julian's photos?
10. What conclusions does Clive come to about his relationship with Vernon?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)