|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The front page.
(b) The celebrity news section.
(c) The politics section.
(d) The last page.
2. What does Julian's wife compare the person she denounces to?
(a) A tick.
(b) An ant.
(c) A leech.
(d) A flea.
3. What does Clive think about on his way to Penrith?
(a) His relationship with Vernon.
(b) His affair with Molly.
(c) Getting revenge on Julian.
(d) The symphony he is working on.
4. Where does Clive go to hike?
(a) Lake District.
(c) Holland Park.
(d) George's mansion.
5. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
(a) The Judge's editorials.
(b) The television news.
(d) Other newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, who does Clive get an urgent call from?
2. How long does Julian's wife claim to know about his sexual proclivities?
3. Why doesn't Clive want to tell the police what he sees?
4. Which pair of characters disagrees about publishing photos of Julian in The Judge?
5. When does Vernon notice that he has a new purpose in life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)