|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Julian been outed as?
(a) A homosexual.
(b) A transvestite.
(c) A male chauvinist.
(d) A womanizer.
2. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
3. When Vernon meets with his newspaper staff for the first time in Chapter Four, what happens?
(a) Vernon's staff yells at him for his disappointing work.
(b) Vernon's staff ignores him because they no longer respect him.
(c) Vernon is swamped with phone calls about the publishing of Julian's photos.
(d) Vernon accepts accolades for his work.
4. What is the main setting of Chapter Three?
(a) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
5. What does Vernon want Clive to do?
(a) Contact the police.
(b) Support him publishing the photos.
(c) Confess to a crime.
(d) Find the Lakeland rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
2. What does Vernon look like when Clive sees him for the first time after Vernon receives the pictures.
3. When do Clive and Vernon have an argument?
4. How does Clive get to Penrith?
5. What is Vernon's complaint to Clive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clive oppose Vernon's plan to post the pictures?
2. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
3. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
4. How is Vernon unethical?
5. Is one of the men more morally right than the other?
6. How is Vernon's fate a consequence of poor judgment?
7. What affect does the revealed photo have on Julian Garmony's career?
8. Why doesn't Clive contact the police about what he witnesses at the hiking trail?
9. Why does Rose Garmony go on TV instead of Julian?
10. Is Vernon really a victim? If so, what is he a victim of?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)