|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of worker is Frank?
2. Who does Julian's wife publicly denounce?
3. What does Julian's wife unveil to the media?
(a) The photos of Julian that are going to be published.
(b) Pictures of Julian that Vernon never sees before.
(c) Scandalous photos of Vernon.
(d) Scandalous photos of Molly.
4. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
(a) The last page.
(b) The politics section.
(c) The front page.
(d) The celebrity news section.
5. What enables Vernon to be able to publish the photos in Chapter Three?
(a) The photos are already leaked.
(b) He is not worried about the law.
(c) He now owns the copyright.
(d) The injunction is lifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clive go after his hiking trip?
2. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
3. What effect does the anticipated photos have on The Judge?
4. What is Frank's role at The Judge?
5. Who does Chapter Three focus on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clive confess that he sees a violent attack to Vernon?
2. Are Clive and Vernon hypocrites? Why or why not?
3. Why does Clive oppose Vernon's plan to post the pictures?
4. Describe the photos that Vernon has of Julian.
5. What obstacles stand in the way of Vernon's plan for Julian's photos?
6. Does Vernon consider the consequences of posting the photos of Julian?
7. What inspires Clive when he goes hiking?
8. What is Vernon's plan for the photos of Julian?
9. What is the root cause of Clive and Vernon's relationship falling apart?
10. Why does Rose Garmony reveal the pictures of her husband?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)