Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Clive in Chapter Four?
2. What is Vernon's staff's reaction to the Garmony's going to the media?
(a) They no longer support Vernon.
(b) They encourage Vernon to post the photos anyway.
(c) They threaten to quit if conditions are not improved.
(d) They feel cheated by Vernon.
3. On what day is Vernon hailed as the savior of The Judge?
4. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
(a) He is demoted.
(b) He is simply reprimanded.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is banned from the office.
5. In Clive's opinion, what does Vernon lack?
(b) Writing skills.
(c) Moral principle.
(d) A friendly personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the photos of Julian displayed in The Judge?
2. What is Vernon afraid of?
3. By publishing the pictures, who does Vernon betray?
4. Why are the pictures of Julian so scandalous?
5. What role does Clive believe he plays?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)