|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clive feel toward Vernon in the beginning of Chapter Five?
2. What is the only thing that makes Clive feel better?
(a) Getting revenge on Vernon.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Getting revenge on Julian.
(d) Completely rewriting his symphony.
3. Why does Vernon call Clive in Chapter Four?
(a) To tell him to call the police.
(b) To tell him he's publishing the photos.
(c) To continue the argument.
(d) To reconcile.
4. What kind of reputation does Julian have?
(a) Squeaky clean.
(c) Performing for the media.
5. What is Vernon's occupation?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(d) Restaurant critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive mix the deadly substance in before it is given to Vernon?
2. What does Clive leave the police station with?
3. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
4. How quickly does Molly's health deteriorate?
5. What character gets the most attention in the first chapter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)