Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other story runs in the newspaper with the photos of Julian?
(a) The Prime Minister is elected.
(b) The medical scandal in The Netherlands continues.
(c) The Lakeland rapist attacks a woman.
(d) Clive is profiled as a famous composer.
2. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
(a) The television news.
(b) The Judge's editorials.
(d) Other newspapers.
3. What is Clive doing when he sees an argument occur?
(a) Watching birds.
(b) Writing notes for the finale.
(c) Writing notes for the introduction.
(d) Taking notes for a novel.
4. How long does Clive stay up working after Molly's funeral?
(a) Early morning.
(b) The next afternoon.
(c) Only a few hours.
5. What is George's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Vernon's job at The Judge?
2. What does Julian's wife unveil to the media?
3. What does Clive ask Vernon to do?
4. What does Clive want to accomplish in finishing his project?
5. What is the main purpose of the first chapter?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)