Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which order does Vernon receive calls while he is at work in Chapter Two?
(a) George, Julian, Clive.
(b) Clive, George.
(c) George, Clive.
(d) Clive, Julian, George.
2. Where is euthanasia currently being abused?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) Holland Park.
(c) Lake District.
3. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(b) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(c) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
(d) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
4. Who despises Julian?
(b) Clive, Vernon, and George.
(d) Clive and Vernon.
5. Why does George take care of Molly in her final days?
(a) To make sure nobody steals anything from her.
(b) He loves her too much to leave her side.
(c) To control who has access to her.
(d) To make sure she has everything she needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is the focus of Chapter Two?
2. Who is most motivated to post the photos in The Judge?
3. Why is George vengeful toward the other men?
4. What kind of relationship do Clive and Vernon have initially?
5. What is George's first name?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)