|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Julian's wife?
2. What does Julian's outing do for his career?
(a) Encouraged him to become more liberal.
(b) Consolidated it.
(c) Destroyed it.
(d) Turned him into a celebrity.
3. Why is Vernon angry at his staff?
(a) They want to post a positive article about Julian on the cover.
(b) They want to replace him with Frank.
(c) They are reluctant to post the pictures of Julian.
(d) They want to demote him.
4. Which of the following foreshadows events to occur after Chapter Two?
(a) The article about euthanasia.
(b) The location of George's mansion.
(c) An injunction against George publishing any photos of Julian.
(d) The Judge's poor circulation.
5. What does Vernon receive in Chapter Two at work?
(a) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of Julian.
(b) A note from his boss that reprimands his former articles about Julian.
(c) A note from Clive about euthanasia.
(d) An injunction prohibiting him from publishing any likeness of George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best defines Vernon's staff at The Judge in Chapter Four?
2. Who begins to denounce Vernon by the end of the weekend?
3. What is the first setting in Chapter Two?
4. What is Vernon willing to use as a tool against Julian?
5. Who do the photos belong to?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)