|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man who couldn't pay his entire bill to Amos?
2. What is the name of the first woman Amos falls in love with?
3. How long does Richardson want Amos to be indentured to him?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
4. What is different about the third woman that Amos loves than his other wives?
(a) She is younger.
(b) She does not love him back.
(c) She is healthy.
(d) She is free.
5. How many children does the third woman Amos falls in love with have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos ask of his new owner?
2. How many men does it take to bind the king's son?
3. What is the name of the third woman Amos falls in love with?
4. How long does At-mun live with the Copelands?
5. What does Mrs. Copeland do after her husband dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Copeland feel about the slave boy her husband has brought home?
2. How does Amos feel about Keene as he is traveling through it one day?
3. Where does Amos get his horse?
4. How does the ceremony at the beginning of the book start out?
5. What happens that causes Amos to realize he would never find his sister?
6. What is Richardson's plan to free Amos and how is this plan received?
7. What does Mr. Copeland offer Amos that he refuses, and why does he refuse the offer?
8. What happens when the cobbler comes to pay Amos for the work he did?
9. Describe the third woman that Amos falls in love with.
10. What happens to Amos when Mr. Copeland died?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)