1. In what season does this book begin?
2. What is the weather like at the very beginning of this book?
3. In what part of Africa does this book begin?
4. What is the name of the tribe at the beginning of the book?
5. For what is the tribe preparing at the beginning of the book?
6. What instrument does the king play at the beginning of this book?
7. How old is the king's son at the beginning of the book?
8. What is wrong with the king's daughter?
She has a lame leg.
9. What is the name of the king's son?
This section contains 3,909 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)