|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amos on the Mountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man who couldn't pay his entire bill to Amos?
2. How often are the slaves fed when they reach the ocean?
(a) Every 12 hours.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every other day.
3. What is the first name of Amos's second owner?
4. What do the slavers use to bind the king's son?
(a) Bamboo withes.
(c) Sailing rope.
5. Why does At-mun like going to all the slave auctions in town?
(a) He is trying to find his father.
(b) He wants to remember the cruelty shown him.
(c) He is looking for his sister.
(d) He wants to count his blessings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does At-mun NOT pray to on his journey to the ocean?
2. Where does Amos dry the hides he works on?
3. How many children does the third woman Amos falls in love with have?
4. What does someone want to do with the horse before Amos gets it?
5. Who does Amos talk to when he leaves his house after hearing that Violet hid his saved money?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)