|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amos on the Mountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amos refuse to marry the woman he loves when he first falls in love with her?
(a) He does not have enough money to buy her.
(b) She is sick.
(c) He is too old for her.
(d) She is still a slave.
2. What is the name of the king's daughter?
3. Where does Amos usually hide his saved money?
(a) His bed.
(b) The cupboards.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) His drawer.
4. What does Mrs. Copeland do after her husband dies?
(a) Pays her debts.
(b) Frees At-mun.
(c) Moves to England.
(d) Sells At-mun.
5. Why is At-mun forced to stay on the ship until the last stop?
(a) He is rude to the slavers.
(b) He is at the back of the ship.
(c) He is one of the strongest.
(d) He still has some will in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does At-mun do to raise his price when he is auctioned a second time?
2. What do the other slaves call At-mun?
3. What is the name of Amos's third wife's youngest daughter?
4. What instrument does the king play at the beginning of this book?
5. From whom does At-mun like to learn?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)