|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boston 1725-1740.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does At-mun live with the Copelands?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
2. In what part of Africa does this book begin?
(a) The jungle.
(b) The desert.
(c) The city.
(d) The coast.
3. Why do the captors feed the slaves so poorly?
(a) They want to keep the slaves strong.
(b) They want to weed out the weak.
(c) They want to save supplies.
(d) They want to bet on the fights.
4. How long is the trip from Africa to the intended destination?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Four months.
5. How old is the king's son at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king's son say he can never escape as he is being dragged away?
2. Why does At-mun decide to not break free from his bonds and attack his captors?
3. What is Mrs. Copeland's name?
4. What does Mr. Copeland teach At-mun to do?
5. What does Mrs. Copeland teach At-mun?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)