|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boston 1725-1740.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the ship heading?
2. Why does At-mun like going to all the slave auctions in town?
(a) He wants to count his blessings.
(b) He wants to remember the cruelty shown him.
(c) He is looking for his sister.
(d) He is trying to find his father.
3. What instrument does the king play at the beginning of this book?
(a) Conch shell.
4. Why do the captors feed the slaves so poorly?
(a) They want to bet on the fights.
(b) They want to weed out the weak.
(c) They want to save supplies.
(d) They want to keep the slaves strong.
5. What do the slavers use to bind the king's son?
(b) Bamboo withes.
(d) Sailing rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of Africa does this book begin?
2. What is the weather like at the very beginning of this book?
3. How does Mrs. Copeland react when her husband comes home with a slave boy?
4. What is the name of the ship At-mun is placed on?
5. What is wrong with the king's daughter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)