|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Auctioned for Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many natural children do the Copelands have?
2. What does At-mun repeat to himself over and over while on the ship?
(a) His father's name.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A curse.
(d) His name.
3. Why is Amos allowed to sit only in a certain place when he goes to church in Jaffrey?
(a) He smells of the tanning liquid.
(b) He is not a regular attendee.
(c) He is hard of hearing.
(d) He is black.
4. What does someone want to do with the horse before Amos gets it?
(a) Tan its hide.
(b) Enter it into a race.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Eat it.
5. How old is Amos when Violet hides his money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Copeland teach At-mun to do?
2. How does Ceylinda feel about her school in Jaffrey?
3. What does Violet's daughter like to do in Jaffrey while Amos works during the summer?
4. What does At-mun do to raise his price when he is auctioned a second time?
5. What is the last stop the ship makes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)