|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boston 1725-1740.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Copeland react when her husband comes home with a slave boy?
(a) She is a little confused.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is not surprised.
(d) She is really happy.
2. How long does At-mun live with the Copelands?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. In what season does this book begin?
4. Why does At-mun decide to not break free from his bonds and attack his captors?
(a) He does not receive the sign he wants from his father.
(b) He does not have the strength.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) Some of his people would die in the process.
5. Where are the slaves housed when they reach the ocean?
(a) A pit.
(b) A hut.
(c) A tent.
(d) A cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the trip from Africa to the intended destination?
2. What is the name of the tribe at the beginning of the book?
3. What does At-mun do to raise his price when he is auctioned a second time?
4. What do the slavers use to bind the king's son?
5. What does the king's son say he can never escape as he is being dragged away?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)