|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Boston 1725-1740.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does At-mun decide to not break free from his bonds and attack his captors?
(a) He does not have the strength.
(b) There are too many of them.
(c) Some of his people would die in the process.
(d) He does not receive the sign he wants from his father.
2. What is the name of the ship At-mun is placed on?
(a) The Seahawk.
(b) The Red Baron.
(c) The White Falcon.
(d) The Indefatigable.
3. What do the other slaves call At-mun?
(a) Mr. Royalty.
(b) Mr. Fortunatus.
(c) Mr. Fortunate.
(d) Mr. King.
4. What does Mr. Copeland teach At-mun to do?
(a) Plant wheat.
(b) Cut wood.
(c) Weave cloth.
(d) Train horses.
5. What does the king's son say to the person he tries to protect as he is dragged away?
(a) We are tied together.
(b) We are strong.
(c) We are not afraid.
(d) We are royalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does At-mun repeat to himself over and over while on the ship?
2. How does Mrs. Copeland react when her husband comes home with a slave boy?
3. What is the name of the man who buys At-mun?
4. How old is the king's son at the beginning of the book?
5. What instrument does the king play at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)