1. In what season does this book begin?
2. What is the weather like at the very beginning of this book?
3. In what part of Africa does this book begin?
(a) The coast.
(b) The city.
(c) The desert.
(d) The jungle.
4. What is the name of the tribe at the beginning of the book?
5. For what is the tribe preparing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A feast.
(b) A dance.
(c) A hunt.
(d) A ritual.
6. What instrument does the king play at the beginning of this book?
(d) Conch shell.
7. How old is the king's son at the beginning of the book?
8. What is wrong with the king's daughter?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She has a lame leg.
(d) She is missing an arm.
9. What is the name of the king's son?
This section contains 3,909 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)