|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many positions does Maggie get accepted to?
2. What does Michael do when Moran lunges at him?
(a) Michael wrestles Moran to the ground and the two stop when Rose comes in.
(b) Michael gets hit and cries in the corner.
(c) Michael avoids the lunge and escapes the house.
(d) Michael swings back and breaks Moran's nose.
3. Who does Sheila invite to the wedding without consulting anyone?
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
4. What chore does Moran gather the children to do?
(a) Clean all the windows.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Mow and gather the hay.
(d) Pick the fruit from the trees.
5. Where does Sheila go on her honeymoon?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose tell Michael he must do to make everything better with Moran?
2. Who helps Maggie apply for positions as a nurse?
3. What does Moran tell Michael to do when he finds out about his sons affair with Nell?
4. What does Michael do that shocks the girls and allows them to see him in a different light?
5. What is the name of Sheila's boyfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Maggie so confident when she leaves for London?
2. What bad habits does Michael engage in once all his sisters leave the house?
3. Where does Michael go to escape his father's wrath?
4. Why is Moran out of sorts the morning after he fights with Rose?
5. Why is Moran threatened by Rose?
6. How does Moran respond to Michael's new way of life?
7. What subject infuriates Moran and sparks a fight between he and Rose?
8. What do Moran and Rose think when Michael isn't present for the Rosary?
9. What causes Moran to become more and more morose throughout Section 4?
10. Why do the children appreciate Rose as a new addition to the family?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)