|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore does Moran gather the children to do?
(a) Wash the dishes.
(b) Clean all the windows.
(c) Mow and gather the hay.
(d) Pick the fruit from the trees.
2. That winter what announcement does Sheila make?
(a) She is moving back to Great Meadow.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is engaged.
(d) She has won the lottery.
3. Why do Maggie, Mona, and Sheila all return home?
(a) Moran's birthday.
(b) They heard Michael was getting into trouble.
(c) Rose asked them to visit.
(d) The Christmas holiday.
4. Moran writes to Luke asking him to do what?
(a) Allow Maggie to live with him.
(b) Come home.
(c) Send money to the family.
(d) Meet Maggie in London.
5. Who visits Moran and Rose every other weekend?
(a) The new maid service.
(b) McQuaid and O'Leary.
(c) Sheila and Mona.
(d) Luke and Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael begin to do when he discovers he is attracted to older women?
2. Rose visits her family to swap what?
3. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
4. Who calls Moran from the school to inquire about Michael?
5. What do the children tend to do when Moran gets angry?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)