|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose tell Michael he must do to make everything better with Moran?
(a) Michael must give up drinking for good.
(b) Michael must apologize to Moran.
(c) Michael must work on the farm for free.
(d) Michael must bring Luke home from London.
2. What does Young Michael tend to?
(a) The family pet.
(b) The farm animals.
(c) Rose's flower garden.
(d) The household chores.
3. Whose place in the household does Rose take over?
4. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
(a) Her boyfriends.
(b) His marriage to Rose.
(c) Her studies.
5. What nightly ritual does Rose become involved in?
(a) Saying the Rosary.
(b) Doing the dishes.
(c) Tucking in the children.
(d) Locking up the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what occasion does Mark visit Great Meadow?
2. What type of jobs were both Mona and Sheila offered?
3. Where does Mark go every night to "escape" when he is staying at Great Meadow?
4. Who else in the family also advocated for Maggie to leave and train as a nurse?
5. How many positions does Maggie get accepted to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)