|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nightly ritual does Rose become involved in?
(a) Locking up the house.
(b) Tucking in the children.
(c) Doing the dishes.
(d) Saying the Rosary.
2. What type of jobs were both Mona and Sheila offered?
(a) Working for the government.
(b) Working in sales.
(c) Working on a farm.
(d) Working with children.
3. On what occasion does Mark visit Great Meadow?
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Moran's birthday.
4. What is Luke doing for work in London?
(a) Luke is unemployed.
(b) Luke owns a small farm just like Moran.
(c) Converting old houses into flats.
(d) Teaching at the University.
5. When Maggie asks Luke to come home, what is his response?
(a) "I have no home."
(b) "Only women can live with Moran."
(c) "Moran will kill me if I come home."
(d) "My home is in London now."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark compare Great Meadow to as he leaves on the train?
2. Sheila and Mona send a note to Moran and Rose telling them that Michael is where?
3. What does Maggie report about Luke?
4. What does Maggie report that Luke is doing in London?
5. What does Sheila question Moran about in Section 6 that makes Moran very defensive?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)