|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luke doing for work in London?
(a) Luke owns a small farm just like Moran.
(b) Luke is unemployed.
(c) Converting old houses into flats.
(d) Teaching at the University.
2. On what occasion does Mark visit Great Meadow?
(a) Moran's birthday.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
3. Whose place in the household does Rose take over?
4. What does Michael borrow from Nell?
(a) Train fare.
(b) Her passport.
(c) Her car.
(d) New clothes.
5. Where does Michael go instead of going to school?
(a) Michael travels back to Dublin.
(b) Michael skips school to go to a bar.
(c) Michael travels to London to find Luke.
(d) Michael tries to find Nell.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie asks Luke to come home, what is his response?
2. What does Moran do when he catches Michael coming home late one night?
3. What does Maggie report about Luke?
4. What does Moran eye during the fight that makes Michael nervous?
5. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)