|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the girls always bring Rose information about?
(a) Luke and Michael.
(b) Moran's first wife.
(c) Rose's family in Scotland.
2. What about Mark shocks Mona and Sheila?
(a) His quiet and shy personality.
(b) His fashion and appearance.
(c) His crude language.
(d) His lack of manners toward Rose and Moran.
3. Where does Rose advocate Maggie to go to train as a nurse?
(a) United States of America.
4. That winter what announcement does Sheila make?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She has won the lottery.
(c) She is moving back to Great Meadow.
(d) She is engaged.
5. When is the only time that Moran is seemingly happy?
(a) During harvest season.
(b) When his children do well on their exams.
(c) When he is alone.
(d) During the Rosary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael begin to do when he discovers he is attracted to older women?
2. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
3. What chore does Moran gather the children to do?
4. Rose visits her family to swap what?
5. Who stood in for Moran during Maggie's wedding?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)