Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That winter what announcement does Sheila make?
(a) She is engaged.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She has won the lottery.
(d) She is moving back to Great Meadow.
2. What does Moran do when he catches Michael coming home late one night?
(a) Bans Michael from Great Meadow.
(b) Hits him with a dictionary.
(c) Strikes him around the head.
(d) Yells at him until morning.
3. What petty thing sparks a fight between Moran and Michael?
(a) Michael's tendancy to come home late smelling of alcohol.
(b) Moran's impolite nicknames for Moran and Nell.
(c) The way Michael pushes the salt shaker to Moran.
(d) The way Michael folds the laundry.
4. Why do Mark and Maggie return to Great Meadow the next summer after their wedding?
(a) Mark needed to ask Moran for money.
(b) Maggie gave birth to a baby boy.
(c) Mark and Maggie are moving back to Great Meadow for good.
(d) Maggie wanted to update Moran and Rose about Luke.
5. What does Rose tell Michael he must do to make everything better with Moran?
(a) Michael must bring Luke home from London.
(b) Michael must work on the farm for free.
(c) Michael must give up drinking for good.
(d) Michael must apologize to Moran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila question Moran about in Section 6 that makes Moran very defensive?
2. Where do Nell and Michael make love?
3. What does Sheila desperately want to study, but Moran will not allow it?
4. What does Mark O'Donoghue do for work in London?
5. What does Michael begin to do when he discovers he is attracted to older women?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)