1. Moran's daughters plan a surprise revival of what special day?
2. How does Moran know McQuaid?
He is an old army buddy.
3. What seems to be foreshadowed about Moran's health in the first few paragraphs of the book?
Moran is growing weaker.
4. How many daughter's does Moran have?
5. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
Old war stories.
6. What does McQuaid drink instead of the tea the girls make?
7. What is the name of the farm that Moran and Rose live on?
This section contains 4,848 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)