Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1 (pages 1 - 8)
1. Moran's daughters plan a surprise revival of what special day?
2. How does Moran know McQuaid?
3. What seems to be foreshadowed about Moran's health in the first few paragraphs of the book?
4. How many daughter's does Moran have?
5. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
6. What does McQuaid drink instead of the tea the girls make?
7. What is the name of the farm that Moran and Rose live on?
8. What excuse does Moran give as to why he invited McQuaid to the celebration?
9. Half of Moran's children have left Ireland. Where have they gone?
10. What ritual does Moran...
This section contains 1,979 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)