|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (pages 168-184).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else in the family also advocated for Maggie to leave and train as a nurse?
2. What does Moran eye during the fight that makes Michael nervous?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) Michael's suitcase.
(c) The Rosary beads.
(d) The shotgun.
3. After taking their final exams, where do Mona and Sheila leave to?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York.
4. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
(b) His marriage to Rose.
(c) Her studies.
(d) Her boyfriends.
5. What does Moran tell Michael to do when he finds out about his sons affair with Nell?
(a) Moran kicks Michael out of the house and asks him never to return.
(b) Moran sends Michael to his room and tells him to take of his clothes and prepare for a beating.
(c) Moran hits Michael and informs him that the beatings will continue until the affair ends.
(d) Moran tells Michael to end the affair and go back to school or he will send him to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the fact that he asks for the opinions of others, what does Moran usually do?
2. Despite having two children, what does Maggie have to do for money?
3. Who does Moran tell Rose that he failed with?
4. Where does Sheila go on her honeymoon?
5. Where does Rose advocate Maggie to go to train as a nurse?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)