|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (pages 91 - 124).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does young Michael get when Rose and Moran begin sharing a room?
(a) A new pet.
(b) Extra free time.
(c) More chores.
(d) His own room.
2. Where does Rose advocate Maggie to go to train as a nurse?
(d) United States of America.
3. What word best explains how Moran is acting in regards to his own possible death?
4. What word best describes Rose's mothers feelings about the marriage?
5. Moran fought for the IRA in the war. What does IRA stand for?
(a) International Rebel Alliance.
(b) Irish Rebel Alliance.
(c) International Republican Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the language McQuaid uses around his wife?
2. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
3. After taking their final exams, where do Mona and Sheila leave to?
4. What is the main topic of conversation between Moran and McQuaid?
5. What type of work did Rose do before she returned to Ireland?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)