|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 (pages 22-45).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moran speak to about the possibility of introducing another woman into the household?
2. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
(b) Their kids.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Old war stories.
3. What is the main topic of conversation between Moran and McQuaid?
(a) The economy.
(b) Their families.
(c) The weather.
(d) The war.
4. What two things does McQuaid compliment as he sits with Moran?
(a) The house and the curtains.
(b) The beverages and the furniture.
(c) Moran and the weather.
(d) The girls and the meal.
5. Despite the fact that he asks for the opinions of others, what does Moran usually do?
(a) Moran does what his daughters tell him is best.
(b) Moran does whatever Rose wants.
(c) Moran just does whatever he wishes.
(d) Moran does what the Lord tells him to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose feel about the idea of a revival of Monaghan Day?
2. Moran has a hatred and fear of what two things?
3. What kind of car does McQuaid drive?
4. Saying the Rosary is significant in what religion?
5. What word best describes Rose's mothers feelings about the marriage?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)