|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 124-168).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saying the Rosary is significant in what religion?
2. What do the locals begin to gossip about in Section 3?
(a) Luke is moving home soon.
(b) Rose is going to break Moran's heart.
(c) Moran is leading Rose on.
(d) Rose making a fool of herself for love.
3. What word best describes Moran's feelings about the wedding?
4. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
(a) Old war stories.
(b) Their jobs.
(d) Their kids.
5. What does Michael do that shocks the girls and allows them to see him in a different light?
(a) He ignores his daily chores.
(b) He drinks a beer.
(c) He kisses a woman.
(d) He talks back to Moran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose's first impression of Moran after they first meet?
2. Moran has a hatred and fear of what two things?
3. How does Moran feel about the idea of marrying Rose?
4. How does Moran know McQuaid?
5. What do the girls do when Moran is finally out of ear-shot?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)