|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 8-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor does McQuaid bring up about Moran?
(a) Moran is dying.
(b) Moran is courting again.
(c) Moran is planning to move.
(d) Moran is bankrupt.
2. What does Moran shoot with his shotgun?
(a) A can.
(b) A bird.
(c) A window.
(d) A dog.
3. What word best explains how Moran is acting in regards to his own possible death?
4. Which word best describes how Moran feels about half of his children moving away?
5. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
(a) Old war stories.
(b) Their kids.
(c) Their jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moran fought for the IRA in the war. What does IRA stand for?
2. How many daughter's does Moran have?
3. What excuse does Moran give as to why he invited McQuaid to the celebration?
4. What does Moran realize about Rose once McQuaid leaves Great Meadows?
5. What lie does McQuaid tell Moran at the end of their discussion?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)