|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (pages 8-22).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moran praise McQuaid for?
(a) His savvy business sense.
(b) His dapper attire.
(c) His keen memory.
(d) His fancy car.
2. How does Moran explain life during the war compared to his life now?
(a) Dangerous and crazy.
(b) Exhausting and sleepless.
(c) Simple and clear.
(d) Fast-paced and action-packed.
3. Half of Moran's children have left Ireland. Where have they gone?
(b) The United States of America.
4. What does Moran tell McQuaid about Luke?
(a) Luke is still living at home.
(b) Moran is visiting Luke soon.
(c) Moran is proud of Luke.
(d) Luke left the house on bad terms.
5. What excuse does Moran give as to why he invited McQuaid to the celebration?
(a) So McQuaid would leave the house.
(b) Because he missed McQuaid.
(c) So McQuaid wouldn't be so lonely.
(d) So McQuaid wouldn't drink himself stupid at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character heads to bed early by pretending to be sick?
2. Which character enrages Moran by accidentally dropping a plate?
3. Who helps Rose sneak something into the wardrobe?
4. After what event does Moran have trouble adjusting?
5. What does Moran realize about McQuaid once his stay is over?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)