|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (pages 45-91).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the language McQuaid uses around his wife?
2. What does Moran shoot with his shotgun?
(a) A window.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A can.
3. Why is Moran so annoyed by McQuaid's car?
(a) Moran doesn't own a car and thinks McQuaid should buy him one.
(b) Moran drives a BMW and believes them to be superior.
(c) Moran finds displays of money vulgar and only for show.
(d) Moran is jealous of the car and wishes he had one.
4. Other than love, what is a possible reason for Rose to marry Moran?
(a) The security of his money.
(b) Moran's children needed a mother.
(c) She wanted to live at Great Meadow.
(d) The desire for a family.
5. After the war, what does Moran give to McQuaid?
(b) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does McQuaid compliment as he sits with Moran?
2. How does Rose meet Moran?
3. What word best explains how Moran is acting in regards to his own possible death?
4. How many daughter's does Moran have?
5. What topic threatens to sour the mood of Moran?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)