|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 124-168).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does young Michael get when Rose and Moran begin sharing a room?
(a) His own room.
(b) Extra free time.
(c) A new pet.
(d) More chores.
2. Where does Rose advocate Maggie to go to train as a nurse?
(c) United States of America.
3. What does Moran praise McQuaid for?
(a) His dapper attire.
(b) His fancy car.
(c) His keen memory.
(d) His savvy business sense.
4. Whose place in the household does Rose take over?
5. What does Moran tell McQuaid about Luke?
(a) Moran is visiting Luke soon.
(b) Luke is still living at home.
(c) Moran is proud of Luke.
(d) Luke left the house on bad terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Moran seems to lose his spark for life, what is it that he mentions he feels betrayed by?
2. What chore does Moran gather the children to do?
3. How does Maggie fill her time since she no longer has household chores to do?
4. Who else in the family also advocated for Maggie to leave and train as a nurse?
5. On the way home from the wedding, what does Moran make everyone do in the car to save time?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)