|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 124-168).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What touchy subject does Moran finally ask Maggie about when she returns from London on holiday?
(a) Her studies.
(b) His marriage to Rose.
(d) Her boyfriends.
2. How does Moran feel about the idea of marrying Rose?
(a) Moran can't wait to marry Rose.
(b) Moran resents the idea.
(c) Moran is nervous about what his daughters will think.
(d) Moran isn't planning on marrying Rose.
3. What about Mark shocks Mona and Sheila?
(a) His fashion and appearance.
(b) His crude language.
(c) His lack of manners toward Rose and Moran.
(d) His quiet and shy personality.
4. Where does Mark go every night to "escape" when he is staying at Great Meadow?
(a) His car.
(b) Maggie's bedroom.
(c) The pub.
(d) The barn.
5. On the way home from the wedding, what does Moran make everyone do in the car to save time?
(a) Eat their dinner.
(b) Say the Rosary.
(c) Change out of their wedding clothes.
(d) Open the wedding gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila desperately want to study, but Moran will not allow it?
2. What is the relationship between Maggie and Mark O'Donoghue?
3. Who visits Moran and Rose every other weekend?
4. What type of jobs were both Mona and Sheila offered?
5. When Maggie asks Luke to come home, what is his response?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)