|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 (pages 124-168).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark compare Great Meadow to as he leaves on the train?
(a) A vacation.
(c) A nightmare.
2. Which character enrages Moran by accidentally dropping a plate?
3. What does Moran tell McQuaid about Luke?
(a) Luke left the house on bad terms.
(b) Moran is proud of Luke.
(c) Moran is visiting Luke soon.
(d) Luke is still living at home.
4. What does Moran praise McQuaid for?
(a) His keen memory.
(b) His savvy business sense.
(c) His dapper attire.
(d) His fancy car.
5. Where does Rose advocate Maggie to go to train as a nurse?
(b) United States of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does McQuaid tell Moran at the end of their discussion?
2. Which two characters prepare the house for the big celebration?
3. Moran has a hatred and fear of what two things?
4. Rose visits her family to swap what?
5. How does Moran feel about the idea of marrying Rose?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)