Section 1 (pages 1 - 8)
1. Moran's daughters plan a surprise revival of what special day?
(a) Moran and Rose's anniversary.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Moran's birthday.
(d) Monaghan Day.
2. How does Moran know McQuaid?
(a) He is an old boss.
(b) The two don't know each other.
(c) He is a long lost brother.
(d) He is an old army buddy.
3. What seems to be foreshadowed about Moran's health in the first few paragraphs of the book?
(a) Moran is losing his mind.
(b) Moran is growing weaker.
(c) Moran is getting stronger.
(d) Moran has an inccurrable illness.
4. How many daughter's does Moran have?
5. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
(b) Their kids.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Old war stories.
6. What does McQuaid drink instead of the tea the girls make?
7. What is the name of the farm that Moran and Rose live on?
(a) Rolling Hills.
(b) Rolling Meadows.
(c) Great Hills.
(d) Great Meadow.
This section contains 4,848 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)