1. Moran's daughters plan a surprise revival of what special day?
(a) Moran and Rose's anniversary.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Monaghan Day.
(d) Moran's birthday.
2. How does Moran know McQuaid?
(a) He is an old boss.
(b) He is an old army buddy.
(c) The two don't know each other.
(d) He is a long lost brother.
3. What seems to be foreshadowed about Moran's health in the first few paragraphs of the book?
(a) Moran has an inccurrable illness.
(b) Moran is losing his mind.
(c) Moran is growing weaker.
(d) Moran is getting stronger.
4. How many daughter's does Moran have?
5. What do Moran and McQuaid talk about during Monaghan Day?
(b) Old war stories.
(c) Their kids.
(d) Their jobs.
6. What does McQuaid drink instead of the tea the girls make?
7. What is the name of the farm that Moran and Rose live on?
(a) Great Hills.
(b) Rolling Hills.
(c) Rolling Meadows.
(d) Great Meadow.
This section contains 4,848 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)