Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does Buford point out happens among many football matches in "Cambridge"?
3. What does Buford say about antisocial behavior and individuality in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
5. Why does Buford say this moment of violence is addictive to those in the crowd on "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
Compare and contrast Buford's initial feeling and attitude toward European football fans to that of his ending one. Include examples of events that support your opinion. How does this opinion grow or change throughout the book?
Explain the feelings of waiting for a goal to be scored during a football match. How does Buford feel as he waits for a scored goal in the chapter "Cambridge"?
People other than members of a firm or supporters of a football team are affected by the mob's violence and mayhem. How is Buford specifically affected by the violence of the supporters? Who else is mentioned having been affected by the mob that was a bystander?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)