|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Buford what is the individual aware of in the moment the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
3. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
4. What does Buford mention happening at another no score game when a goal was finally made in "Cambridge"?
5. What does Buford say about antisocial behavior and individuality in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the following terms and how they relate to European football: a firm, thug, the Inner City Jibbers, "going off."
Essay Topic 2
Harry is man who leads a dual life. Explain the life of duality he leads. Do you think most men belonging to a firm lead a life of duality? How do these roles coexist?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the relationship between politics and that of the mentality of the crowd. How does Buford support or refute this relationship?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)