Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
Explain the following terms and how they relate to European football: a firm, thug, the Inner City Jibbers, "going off."
Compare and contrast the differences among European football fans and those of American football fans. How does the relationship between police and supporters differ between the two continents?
In the chapter "Turin," how do the English fans behave toward the Italians? What is Buford's reaction to the supporters' behavior?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)