Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
Essay Topic 1
Who does Buford attribute to coming up with crowd theories? What does Buford notice each crowd has in common after witnessing and experiencing them firsthand?
Essay Topic 2
Buford does not mention many incidents involving women. Explain the two cases in which women are mentioned and how women might be affected as a whole by the violence and chaos of the football supporter's.
Essay Topic 3
In the chapter "Turin," how do the English fans behave toward the Italians? What is Buford's reaction to the supporters' behavior?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)