Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the following terms and how they relate to European football: a firm, thug, the Inner City Jibbers, "going off."
Essay Topic 2
Explain why the English supporters think they are most effective in causing chaos in a foreign country. What team embarrasses the Manchester United firm?
Essay Topic 3
What does Buford notice about the individual and the crowd at the end of "Cambridge"? How is this significant to the mentality of the crowd in general?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)