Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the differences among European football fans and those of American football fans. How does the relationship between police and supporters differ between the two continents?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the consciousness of the crowd when the moment of violence "goes off." What happens to the individual among the crowd when chaos breaks out?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Buford's initial feeling and attitude toward European football fans to that of his ending one. Include examples of events that support your opinion. How does this opinion grow or change throughout the book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)