|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford notice about the crowd at the FA cup match during halftime in "Cambridge"?
2. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
3. Where does the National Front operate?
4. What makes the atmosphere of the skinhead's more dangerous in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In the chapter "Turin," how do the English fans behave toward the Italians? What is Buford's reaction to the supporters' behavior?
Essay Topic 2
Explain DJ's opinion of the late 20th century's antisocial behavior. Does football violence relate to that of a political or economical cause?
Essay Topic 3
When Buford meets many member of the ICJ in the chapter "Turin" what surprises him about the men? What does Buford think the men need or want from being a part of the ICJ?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)