|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
2. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
3. Where does the National Front operate?
4. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
4. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
5. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
6. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
7. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
8. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
9. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
10. Explain what the National Front is and what it promotes.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the consciousness of the crowd when the moment of violence "goes off." What happens to the individual among the crowd when chaos breaks out?
Essay Topic 2
Explain what the National Front promotes. How does Buford react to their behavior and mentality?
Essay Topic 3
When Buford attends the West Ham invitation he interviews many members of the ICJ. Why do the men place such high importance on their role within the firm?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)