|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
2. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford say about the generation's use of violence at the end of "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
Essay Topic 1
In the chapter "Turin," how do the English fans behave toward the Italians? What is Buford's reaction to the supporters' behavior?
Essay Topic 2
Explain DJ's opinion of the late 20th century's antisocial behavior. Does football violence relate to that of a political or economical cause?
Essay Topic 3
Who does Buford attribute to coming up with crowd theories? What does Buford notice each crowd has in common after witnessing and experiencing them firsthand?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)