|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(b) Gun shots.
2. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is believed to have killed a man.
3. What does Buford realize as he is being hit by the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) The police are corrupt.
(c) He is now a supporter and not a journalist.
(d) They are crazy.
4. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The first to cross is the leader.
(b) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
(c) Th first to cross is the youngest.
(d) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
5. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
(a) Black people.
(b) Neil's brother.
(c) Buford's brother.
(d) Several skinheads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
4. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What makes the atmosphere of the skinhead's more dangerous in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
5. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
6. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
7. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
8. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
9. What does Buford say at the end of "Dawes Road, Fulham" about the moment when the mob goes off?
10. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)