|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Throws a stool.
(b) Turns off the lights.
(c) Turns off the music.
(d) Shoots a gun.
2. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford wonder about the energy of a crowd in football matches in "Cambridge"?
(a) How people keep their energy the entire game.
(b) Why the energy depletes at the end of the game before the riots break out.
(c) Why the energy rises in the second half.
(d) What happens to the energy if it isn't released with a score.
4. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
(d) Neil Watson.
5. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A drunk man.
(c) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
(d) An FA cup final.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
2. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
4. What does Buford realize about the violence when Sammy stands in front of the group in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
2. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
3. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
4. What happens in the Cambridge Millwall game?
5. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
6. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
7. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
8. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
9. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
10. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)