|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buford say this moment of violence is addictive to those in the crowd on "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To release one's tension is addicting.
(b) It is one of pain that is released in the violence.
(c) It is an extreme need to fulfiill.
(d) It is one of the most pleasureable experiences.
2. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(b) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
(c) A drunk man.
(d) An FA cup final.
3. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
(a) The Chronicle.
(b) The AJC.
(c) The London Times.
(d) The Bulldog.
4. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
(a) Cambridge and Millwall.
(b) Cambidge and Turin Juventus.
(c) Manchester and Cambridge.
(d) Turin and Manchester.
5. Where does the National Front operate?
(b) St. Edmunds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Buford mention being injured in Chester in "Dusseldorf"?
2. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
3. Where does Buford meet Neil?
4. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
5. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
4. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
5. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
6. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
7. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
8. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
9. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
10. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)