|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) His fist.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A night stick.
(d) The dog's chain.
2. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Gun shots.
3. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Jon Jonson.
(b) John John.
(c) Joe Stone.
(d) John Johnstone.
4. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(c) Phil Andrews.
(d) Ian Anderson.
5. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Throws a stool.
(b) Turns off the music.
(c) Shoots a gun.
(d) Turns off the lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford say about antisocial behavior and individuality in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
5. What happens at the game in Hillsborough in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)