|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) After four rematches.
(b) When Cambridge scores on itself.
(c) When the guest team scores on itself.
(d) When Cambridge forfeits.
2. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A football game.
(b) A classical music concert.
(c) A First National Front disco party.
(d) A party in West End.
3. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Killed in the street.
(b) Set fire to the stadium.
(c) Destroyed buildings.
(d) Set firt to police cars.
4. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Ian Anderson.
5. What is DJ's profession?
(a) An ex football player.
(b) A budding photographer.
(c) A budding choreographer.
(d) A bar owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
4. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
3. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
4. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
5. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
6. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
7. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
8. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
9. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
10. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)