|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford begin subscribing to in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Direct TV.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A news service that reports football violence.
(d) A newspaper.
3. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A Cambridge United football match.
(b) A pub.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A hotel.
4. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) After four rematches.
(b) When the guest team scores on itself.
(c) When Cambridge forfeits.
(d) When Cambridge scores on itself.
5. What does Buford mention happening at another no score game when a goal was finally made in "Cambridge"?
(a) The crowd uprooted the goal posts.
(b) Someone died.
(c) People celebrated by going to eat dinner.
(d) Someone was severely injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
2. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
3. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
4. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what the National Front is and what it promotes.
2. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
4. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
5. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
6. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
7. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
8. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
9. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
10. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)