|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) The two Italian teams.
(b) Manchester and Turin.
(c) The two Cambdrigde teams.
(d) The two Glasgow teams.
2. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To take our power.
(b) To remind us we are civilized and the world is a net to hold us safely.
(c) To keep us balanced.
(d) To show control.
3. Where does the National Front operate?
(a) St. Edmunds.
4. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
(a) An elephant.
(b) An ape.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A party in West End.
(b) A First National Front disco party.
(c) A classical music concert.
(d) A football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford wonder happens to the crowd when the game goes into overtime without scoring a goal?
2. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
3. What makes the atmosphere of the skinhead's more dangerous in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
4. What does Buford say about antisocial behavior and individuality in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
2. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
3. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
4. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. Explain what the National Front is and what it promotes.
6. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
7. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
8. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
9. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
10. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)