|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford mention happening at another no score game when a goal was finally made in "Cambridge"?
(a) Someone died.
(b) People celebrated by going to eat dinner.
(c) Someone was severely injured.
(d) The crowd uprooted the goal posts.
2. What does Buford realize as he is being hit by the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) He is now a supporter and not a journalist.
(b) The police are corrupt.
(c) He wants to go home.
(d) They are crazy.
3. Where are Buford and Robert headed in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) To a pub.
(b) To his hotel.
(c) Down the street.
(d) To his car.
5. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Th first to cross is the youngest.
(b) The first to cross is the leader.
(c) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(d) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What is DJ's profession?
3. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
4. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
3. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
4. Explain what the National Front is and what it promotes.
5. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
6. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
7. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
8. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
9. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
10. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)