|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Outside of the pub.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) His hotel.
(d) Neil and Dougies apartment.
2. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
(a) Cambidge and Turin Juventus.
(b) Manchester and Cambridge.
(c) Cambridge and Millwall.
(d) Turin and Manchester.
3. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
(a) The AJC.
(b) The Chronicle.
(c) The Bulldog.
(d) The London Times.
4. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) He has his own theory.
(b) No one has come up with a theory.
(c) Older people come up with them.
(d) Those who were victimized by a crowd.
5. What does Buford say about the generation's use of violence at the end of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) This generation will pass its rituals down to the next.
(b) They use violence to feel because they are a generation that is deadend.
(c) They do not understand its magnitude.
(d) They care about only themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford wonder happens to the crowd when the game goes into overtime without scoring a goal?
3. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
4. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
5. Where does Buford meet Neil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford say at the end of "Dawes Road, Fulham" about the moment when the mob goes off?
3. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
4. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
5. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
6. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
7. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
8. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
9. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
10. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)