|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford say about the individual and the conditions of the European football games in "Cambridge"?
(a) The conditions force you to become someone else, part of the crowd.
(b) You need to be strong.
(c) You need to be willing to fight for a cause.
(d) You have to be really brave.
2. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Outside of the pub.
(b) Neil and Dougies apartment.
(c) His hotel.
(d) In a ditch.
3. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
4. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To show control.
(b) To keep us balanced.
(c) To take our power.
(d) To remind us we are civilized and the world is a net to hold us safely.
5. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
(b) Neil Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What reason does Buford not give as reason that DJ is different than other supporters in "Dusseldorf"?
3. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
4. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)