|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(c) Dancing and jumping up and down.
2. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
(a) Ian Anderson.
3. What is Buford attempting to explain at the beginning of "Cambridge"?
(a) The organization of the mob.
(b) The way one feels in the mob.
(c) The feeling of waiting for a goal to be scored.
(d) The way one feels alone in a foreign country.
4. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
(c) An FA cup final.
5. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He is believed to have killed a man.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
(d) He is broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford say about the human consciousness as the crowd becomes lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
3. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
4. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
6. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
7. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
8. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
9. Describe the duality of Harry's life, the man Buford meets in "Dusseldorf."
10. What is the story of John Johnstone about in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)