|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does Buford say about the individual and the conditions of the European football games in "Cambridge"?
(a) You need to be willing to fight for a cause.
(b) You have to be really brave.
(c) You need to be strong.
(d) The conditions force you to become someone else, part of the crowd.
3. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) He is richer than Buford.
(b) They do not speak as they are now individuals.
(c) He is poorer than Buford.
(d) They hate eachother.
4. What does Buford say the power of the National Front depends on?
(a) The football score.
(b) The crowd mentality.
(c) The firm leaders.
(d) The mom's of the football players.
5. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) An ape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford wonder about the energy of a crowd in football matches in "Cambridge"?
2. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
3. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does Buford say about the human consciousness as the crowd becomes lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)