|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The first to cross is the leader.
(b) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
(c) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(d) Th first to cross is the youngest.
2. According to Buford what is the individual aware of in the moment the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) One is only aware of the present.
(b) One becomes refined.
(c) One becomes animalistic.
(d) One is not aware at all.
3. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
(a) Manchester and Cambridge.
(b) Turin and Manchester.
(c) Cambridge and Millwall.
(d) Cambidge and Turin Juventus.
4. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
(c) Neil Watson.
5. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are very clean.
(b) They are horrible, lack seats, and have overflowing toilets.
(c) They are really unsanitary.
(d) He likes the smell and atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford resume a friendship with in "Dusseldorf"?
2. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What does Buford notice about the crowd at the FA cup match during halftime in "Cambridge"?
4. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
5. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
4. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
5. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
6. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
7. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
8. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
9. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
10. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)