|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) Manchester and Turin.
(b) The two Italian teams.
(c) The two Glasgow teams.
(d) The two Cambdrigde teams.
2. Where does the National Front operate?
(b) St. Edmunds.
3. What does Buford mention happening at another no score game when a goal was finally made in "Cambridge"?
(a) Someone was severely injured.
(b) The crowd uprooted the goal posts.
(c) Someone died.
(d) People celebrated by going to eat dinner.
4. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A pub.
(d) A Cambridge United football match.
5. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) It has a one track mindset.
(b) There is a moment of single consciousness.
(c) It is too complex to understand.
(d) It operates on many levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
2. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
4. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)