|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) He has his own theory.
(b) Those who were victimized by a crowd.
(c) No one has come up with a theory.
(d) Older people come up with them.
2. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
(a) Ending mob violence.
(b) Mob violence.
(c) Bannish blacks and other minorities.
(d) Organic foods.
3. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
(d) Neil Watson.
4. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) Manchester and Turin.
(b) The two Cambdrigde teams.
(c) The two Italian teams.
(d) The two Glasgow teams.
5. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) When the guest team scores on itself.
(b) After four rematches.
(c) When Cambridge scores on itself.
(d) When Cambridge forfeits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Buford and Robert headed in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
3. Why does Buford say this moment of violence is addictive to those in the crowd on "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. How many people does Buford mention being injured in Chester in "Dusseldorf"?
5. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)