|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A dog.
(c) An ape.
(d) A cat.
2. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) Neil and Dougies apartment.
(c) His hotel.
(d) Outside of the pub.
3. What does Buford point out happens among many football matches in "Cambridge"?
(a) Children are not present at all.
(b) Their is really good food.
(c) Many games end without a score.
(d) No one can drink inside the stadium.
4. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are very clean.
(b) He likes the smell and atmosphere.
(c) They are horrible, lack seats, and have overflowing toilets.
(d) They are really unsanitary.
5. What does Buford notice about the crowd at the FA cup match during halftime in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are disgruntled.
(b) They leave to smoke a cig.
(c) They go home since no score has been made.
(d) The crowd breaks down into individuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
2. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
3. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
4. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Buford say the power of the National Front depends on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Buford say at the end of "Dawes Road, Fulham" about the moment when the mob goes off?
6. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
7. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
8. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
9. What happens in the Cambridge Millwall game?
10. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)