|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) It has a one track mindset.
(b) There is a moment of single consciousness.
(c) It is too complex to understand.
(d) It operates on many levels.
2. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A mob sets fire to a local orphanage.
(b) A mob sets fire to a local theatre.
(c) A mob attacks a family with 2 children.
(d) 150 Derby supporters attack a group of boys and break one's skull.
3. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(b) Ian Anderson.
(d) Robert and hundreds of supporters.
4. What happens at the game in Hillsborough in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) People are burned to death.
(b) 95 people are killed because they are crushed to death.
(c) 1000 people rush the field.
(d) Hundreds are seriously injured.
5. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
2. What does Buford compare the crowd at the FA Cup match to in "Cambridge"?
3. What is DJ's profession?
4. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
5. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
2. What happens to end the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
4. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does Buford notice about the skinheads at the disco in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
6. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
7. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
8. What happens in the Cambridge Millwall game?
9. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
10. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)