|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He is broke.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is believed to have killed a man.
(d) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
2. What does Buford say about the generation's use of violence at the end of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) They use violence to feel because they are a generation that is deadend.
(b) They care about only themselves.
(c) This generation will pass its rituals down to the next.
(d) They do not understand its magnitude.
3. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Th first to cross is the youngest.
(b) The first to cross is the leader.
(c) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(d) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
4. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) To his hotel.
(b) To his car.
(c) Down the street.
(d) To a pub.
5. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
(a) Organic foods.
(b) Ending mob violence.
(c) Mob violence.
(d) Bannish blacks and other minorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
2. What does Buford compare the crowd at the FA Cup match to in "Cambridge"?
3. What is DJ's profession?
4. Where does Buford meet Neil?
5. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what the National Front is and what it promotes.
2. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
4. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
5. What happens after Robert warns Buford to be careful among the crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham" when they arrive in Tottenham?
6. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
7. According to Buford, explain what the crowd is like when waiting for a goal to be scored at a football match.
8. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
9. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
10. What is the story of John Johnstone about in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)