|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford realize as he is being hit by the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The police are corrupt.
(b) He wants to go home.
(c) They are crazy.
(d) He is now a supporter and not a journalist.
2. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is believed to have killed a man.
(d) He is broke.
3. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(b) They were shot.
(c) Bottles were thrown at people.
(d) Falling down steps.
4. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To remind us we are civilized and the world is a net to hold us safely.
(b) To keep us balanced.
(c) To show control.
(d) To take our power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Buford and Robert headed in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What does Buford say the power of the National Front depends on?
4. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
5. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about crowd theories in the middle of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. How does Buford end up at the political disco party hosted by the NF?
3. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
4. According to Buford, how does a crowd react if a goal is never scored?
5. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
6. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
7. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
8. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
9. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
10. What does Buford say at the end of "Dawes Road, Fulham" about the moment when the mob goes off?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)