Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Tom Melody.
(c) Neil Watson.
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) The violence at its roots has no cause.
(b) It should be supported by the government.
(c) The violence has great cause.
(d) It should be banned.
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) 150 Derby supporters attack a group of boys and break one's skull.
(b) A mob sets fire to a local theatre.
(c) A mob attacks a family with 2 children.
(d) A mob sets fire to a local orphanage.
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are drunk and not paying attention.
(b) They are anxious.
(c) They are tense as a score is almost made.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
4. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. Where does the National Front operate?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)