|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford say the power of the National Front depends on?
(a) The crowd mentality.
(b) The football score.
(c) The mom's of the football players.
(d) The firm leaders.
2. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
3. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) John John.
(b) Joe Stone.
(c) Jon Jonson.
(d) John Johnstone.
4. Why has the feeling Buford describes in "Dawes Road, Fulham" heightened?
(a) No one has scored a goal.
(b) Tension has grown and is now free.
(c) Someone dies.
(d) Everyone is drunk.
5. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A pub.
(b) A Cambridge United football match.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
2. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. What does Buford compare the crowd at the FA Cup match to in "Cambridge"?
4. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robert tell Buford as they walk to Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham" that is significant about one of the mob members?
2. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
3. What is the story of John Johnstone about in "Dusseldorf"?
4. What is interesting about the bar that hosts the disco party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. What does Buford notice about the man he sees that stood close to him at the game in "Cambridge"?
6. What does Buford connect to the working class and individuals of the mob in "Dusseldorf"?
7. What does Buford realize when he is among the crowd in Tottenham in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
8. What qualities make DJ different from other football supporters according to Buford in "Dusseldorf"?
9. According to Buford, what happens to the individual among the crowd when the football game begins?
10. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)