|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
2. What do the English fans do to the Italian crowd in "Turin"?
(a) Urinate on them.
(b) Throw a bottle at them and moon them.
(c) Spit on them.
(d) Yell at them.
3. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
(b) Women are present.
(c) Women are not present.
(d) Children are not allowed.
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
(a) The police.
(b) Having more than one leader.
(c) The women wanting to enter the mobs.
(d) The huge violence.
5. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Turin Jeventus.
(c) Cambridge United.
(d) Cockney Reds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
2. Who is Roy Downes?
3. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
4. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
5. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Buford that makes him unsuccessful within the mob in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
2. What happens as Jackie attempts to distribute the crowd to their respective hotels?
3. How does the crowd react to the knowledge that Buford is a reporter in "Turin"?
4. Why does the Italian army arrive and escort them to the match in "Turin"?
5. Why do the members of the ICJ feel they are most effective when they are in a foreign country at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
6. Why is Buford amazed at the way the supporter's interact with him in "Turin"?
7. What do the English fans do while they are on the bus traveling to the match in "Turin"?
8. Explain what the "simple squeeze" and "the shove" are.
9. What does Buford learn about the people high in command in the ICJ when he travels to Turin?
10. What happens when Buford waits at a train station in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)