|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) That he is a good man.
(b) That he is a crook.
(c) That he trusts him.
(d) That he is very important to the ICJ.
2. Who is Roy Downes?
(a) A pub owner.
(b) A bookie.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A true thug.
3. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
(a) Herron Travel Agency.
(b) Bobby Boss Travel Agency.
(c) Booby Bust Agency.
(d) Bum Booze Agency.
4. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
5. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
(a) The amount they cuss.
(b) The way they attack and injure people.
(c) The trust they have and need to prove themselves to him.
(d) The amount they drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
2. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
3. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
4. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
5. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford say about antisocial behaviors among members of the mob when it goes off in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What happens when Buford waits at a train station in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
3. Describe what members of the NF do when a black player gets the ball in a football match?
4. What makes Buford fly to the island for the FA Cup final in "Sardinia"?
5. What does Buford specifically mention in "Cambridge" that happens when a score is finally made between the two Glasgow teams?
6. What happens at the Hillsborough game in the chapter "Dusseldorf"?
7. Why is Buford particularly intrigued by the Manchester United firm?
8. What do the English fans do while they are on the bus traveling to the match in "Turin"?
9. Describe what DJ, a budding photographer, tells Buford at the beginning of "Dusseldorf."
10. Who is Michael Wicks, and what is he doing as Buford exits the plane in "Turin"?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)