|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(b) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
(c) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(d) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
2. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
(a) It is part of human nature and they would "go off" elsewhere if it weren't at the games.
(b) It's a vital part of the game and community.
(c) He hates it.
(d) It's necessary.
3. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
(a) The men are very angry and aggressive.
(b) The men are ready for a fight.
(c) The men are merely foot soldiers.
(d) The men are very important with the ICJ.
4. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A train station outside of Cardiff.
(b) A pub.
(c) A football field.
(d) An airport.
5. What do Buford and R. McAllister discuss?
(a) American football.
(b) How to become a part of a firm.
(c) The mob's violence.
(d) European football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
2. What is Brunswick?
3. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
4. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
5. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Buford waits at a train station in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
2. What is the return flight from Turin to England like at the end of "Turin"?
3. Why does the Italian army arrive and escort them to the match in "Turin"?
4. Why is Buford amazed at the way the supporter's interact with him in "Turin"?
5. What happens as Jackie attempts to distribute the crowd to their respective hotels?
6. Explain why history is so important among members of the firm in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
7. What does Steve believe in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
8. How does Buford feel about the crowd at the end "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
9. What happens to Buford that makes him unsuccessful within the mob in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
10. What does Buford notice about the flight to Turin that ends up proving himself wrong?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)