|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Cambridge United.
(b) Cockney Reds.
(d) Turin Jeventus.
2. Who makes up the smaller circle of Manchester United supporters?
(a) Unofficial supporters or members of the firm.
(b) Ex football players.
(c) The sons to the men of the larger circle.
(d) The wives to the men of the larger circle.
3. How does Buford feel among the crowd in "Turin"?
4. What does it mean when a person is on the "jib"?
(a) They travel to the games without spending any money.
(b) They are poor and broke.
(c) They are fugitives.
(d) They are sick.
5. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(b) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(c) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
(d) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford notice the police have with them at the train station in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
2. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
3. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
4. Who does Buford meet and spend a long and informative evening with in "Manchester"?
5. How do Buford and the Italians feel as they watch the English outside the square in "Turin"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the crowd react to the knowledge that Buford is a reporter in "Turin"?
2. Who arrives at the Stamford Bridge in "A Station outside Cardiff" and what do they do?
3. Who is Michael Wicks, and what is he doing as Buford exits the plane in "Turin"?
4. What does Buford realize about members of the firm at the pub, Brunswick, in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
5. What does Mick say makes a good leader within the ICJ?
6. How does Buford feel about the crowd at the end "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
7. Explain what Mick arranges for Buford in "Manchester."
8. What does Buford learn about the people high in command in the ICJ when he travels to Turin?
9. What happens as Jackie attempts to distribute the crowd to their respective hotels?
10. Explain what the "simple squeeze" and "the shove" are.
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)