|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buford retreat to jot down the stories the men give him in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) His hotel.
(b) The car.
(c) The bathroom.
2. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
(a) The football team.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) More fans.
(d) The army.
3. How does Buford feel among the crowd in "Turin"?
4. What is the Manchester football fan club named?
(a) Inner Cite Jabbers.
(b) Iron City Jaws.
(c) Inner City Jibbers or ICJ.
(d) In Cite Jibs.
5. In Chapter 2, what team is banned from attending its own matches?
(a) Bobby Boss.
(b) Turin Juventus.
(c) Cockney Reds.
(d) Manchester United.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Michael Wicks?
2. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
3. What does Buford purchase from the man he meets in "Manchester"?
4. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
5. Where does R. McAllister work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buford learn about those traveling on his flight to Turin in "Manchester"?
2. What happens to Buford that makes him unsuccessful within the mob in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
3. What does Steve believe in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. Who arrives at the Stamford Bridge in "A Station outside Cardiff" and what do they do?
5. Why is Buford amazed at the way the supporter's interact with him in "Turin"?
6. Why does Buford go to the bathroom to write down the stories he hears from the members of the firm in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
7. What does Mick say makes a good leader within the ICJ?
8. What happens to the Italian boy who goes into the crowd to practice his English in "Turin"?
9. Who is Michael Wicks, and what is he doing as Buford exits the plane in "Turin"?
10. Briefly describe Mick, the man Buford meets in "Manchester."
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)