|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
2. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
(a) The football team.
(b) The army.
(c) More fans.
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. What does Buford notice the police have with them at the train station in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Tear gas.
(c) Dog handlers.
(d) Night sticks.
4. Why are the Manchester supporters humiliated by the West Ham supporters in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They beat them up.
(b) They walked away.
(c) The West Ham supporters do not flinch at the bottles thrown at them.
(d) More Mancherster fans were killed than West Ham.
5. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(b) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(c) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
(d) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
2. What happens to cause the English to throw everything breakable at the Italians in "Turin"?
3. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
4. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
5. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say about those involved in firms?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Buford feel about the crowd at the end "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
2. Who is Michael Wicks, and what is he doing as Buford exits the plane in "Turin"?
3. What happens as Jackie attempts to distribute the crowd to their respective hotels?
4. What does Buford notice about the flight to Turin that ends up proving himself wrong?
5. What do the English fans do while they are on the bus traveling to the match in "Turin"?
6. Why do the members of the ICJ feel they are most effective when they are in a foreign country at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
7. Why is Buford particularly intrigued by the Manchester United firm?
8. What does Mick say makes a good leader within the ICJ?
9. Why does Buford go to Stamford Bridge in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
10. What does the police superintendent R. McAllister want to discuss with Buford at the beginning of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)