Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Tom Melody.
(c) Neil Watson.
2. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) The violence at its roots has no cause.
(b) It should be supported by the government.
(c) The violence has great cause.
(d) It should be banned.
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) 150 Derby supporters attack a group of boys and break one's skull.
(b) A mob sets fire to a local theatre.
(c) A mob attacks a family with 2 children.
(d) A mob sets fire to a local orphanage.
4. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are drunk and not paying attention.
(b) They are anxious.
(c) They are tense as a score is almost made.
(d) They are angry.
6. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(b) Th first to cross is the youngest.
(c) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
(d) The first to cross is the leader.
7. What are the skinheads doing when Buford watches them in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(b) Dancing and jumping up and down.
8. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Turns off the lights.
(b) Turns off the music.
(c) Shoots a gun.
(d) Throws a stool.
9. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
10. Where does the National Front operate?
(b) St. Edmunds.
11. What does Robert tell Buford about Sammy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is believed to have killed a man.
(c) He is broke.
(d) He will be the head of the ICJ next year.
12. What does Buford mention happening at another no score game when a goal was finally made in "Cambridge"?
(a) Someone was severely injured.
(b) The crowd uprooted the goal posts.
(c) People celebrated by going to eat dinner.
(d) Someone died.
13. What does it mean when a game is a rematch?
(a) When one player breaks a bone.
(b) When there was a tie between teams.
(c) When a mob regroups and goes off again.
(d) Two teams have already played, but ended in a no score draw.
14. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A pub.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A Cambridge United football match.
15. What does Buford explain at the beginning of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) How he is homesick.
(b) What happens when it "goes off."
(c) That he loves European football.
(d) What he wants to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
2. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. What happens at the game in Hillsborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. What is Buford attempting to explain at the beginning of "Cambridge"?
5. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)