|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford notice about the crowd at the FA cup match during halftime in "Cambridge"?
(a) They leave to smoke a cig.
(b) They go home since no score has been made.
(c) They are disgruntled.
(d) The crowd breaks down into individuals.
2. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A Cambridge United football match.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A pub.
(d) A hotel.
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A mob attacks a family with 2 children.
(b) A mob sets fire to a local orphanage.
(c) A mob sets fire to a local theatre.
(d) 150 Derby supporters attack a group of boys and break one's skull.
4. What is Buford attempting to explain at the beginning of "Cambridge"?
(a) The way one feels alone in a foreign country.
(b) The way one feels in the mob.
(c) The organization of the mob.
(d) The feeling of waiting for a goal to be scored.
5. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Destroyed buildings.
(b) Set fire to the stadium.
(c) Killed in the street.
(d) Set firt to police cars.
6. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) They do not speak as they are now individuals.
(b) He is richer than Buford.
(c) They hate eachother.
(d) He is poorer than Buford.
7. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) John Johnstone.
(c) Terry Moore.
(d) Neil Watson.
8. Where does the National Front operate?
(c) St. Edmunds.
9. Why has the feeling Buford describes in "Dawes Road, Fulham" heightened?
(a) Everyone is drunk.
(b) Someone dies.
(c) No one has scored a goal.
(d) Tension has grown and is now free.
10. Where does Buford wake up at the end of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) His hotel.
(c) Neil and Dougies apartment.
(d) Outside of the pub.
11. Where is the match Buford flies to held in "Dusseldorf"?
12. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
(a) Bannish blacks and other minorities.
(b) Organic foods.
(c) Ending mob violence.
(d) Mob violence.
13. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
(b) Neil Watson.
14. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Gun shots.
15. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
2. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford say about the individual and the conditions of the European football games in "Cambridge"?
4. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)