|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) The two Cambdrigde teams.
(b) The two Glasgow teams.
(c) The two Italian teams.
(d) Manchester and Turin.
2. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Destroyed buildings.
(b) Set firt to police cars.
(c) Killed in the street.
(d) Set fire to the stadium.
3. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) Falling down steps.
(b) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(c) They were shot.
(d) Bottles were thrown at people.
4. What does Buford wonder happens to the crowd when the game goes into overtime without scoring a goal?
(a) What happens to the energy if it is not released by a scored goal.
(b) Where they go.
(c) How they will react.
(d) If they will dissipate without violence.
5. What does Buford point out happens among many football matches in "Cambridge"?
(a) Their is really good food.
(b) No one can drink inside the stadium.
(c) Children are not present at all.
(d) Many games end without a score.
6. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) It should be supported by the government.
(b) The violence at its roots has no cause.
(c) It should be banned.
(d) The violence has great cause.
7. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) An FA cup final.
(b) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
(d) A drunk man.
8. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(c) Ian Anderson.
(d) Phil Andrews.
9. Who saves Buford from being beaten against a lamppost?
(d) Ian Anderson.
10. What does Buford begin subscribing to in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Direct TV.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A news service that reports football violence.
11. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(b) Th first to cross is the youngest.
(c) The first to cross is the leader.
(d) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
12. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
13. Who is supposed to be Buford's host for the evening in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
14. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A football game.
(b) A First National Front disco party.
(c) A classical music concert.
(d) A party in West End.
15. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) A night stick.
(b) The dog's chain.
(c) His fist.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
2. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)