|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford say about the first person to cross the line in a crowd in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The first to cross will get injured or killed.
(b) The first to cross is the leader.
(c) The first to cross the line is rarely a leader.
(d) Th first to cross is the youngest.
2. What is DJ's profession?
(a) An ex football player.
(b) A budding photographer.
(c) A budding choreographer.
(d) A bar owner.
3. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) They were shot.
(b) Falling down steps.
(c) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(d) Bottles were thrown at people.
4. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
5. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) When the guest team scores on itself.
(b) When Cambridge forfeits.
(c) After four rematches.
(d) When Cambridge scores on itself.
6. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Neil Watson.
(b) Terry Moore.
(c) John Johnstone.
7. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A pub.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A Cambridge United football match.
8. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To keep us balanced.
(b) To take our power.
(c) To remind us we are civilized and the world is a net to hold us safely.
(d) To show control.
9. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) There is a moment of single consciousness.
(b) It is too complex to understand.
(c) It has a one track mindset.
(d) It operates on many levels.
10. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(b) Ian Anderson.
11. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
12. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(c) Ian Anderson.
(d) Robert and hundreds of supporters.
13. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
14. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
(a) Having the best beer.
(b) Being the most racist bar in Bury.
(c) Claims the most violence at a par.
(d) Being free of violence.
15. What does Buford not mention being a part of the politics of the crowd in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(b) Gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
2. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
3. Where does the National Front operate?
4. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
5. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)