|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the European Championship supposed to be held in the chapter, "Dusseldorf"?
2. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Neil Watson.
3. Who does Buford resume a friendship with in "Dusseldorf"?
(b) Neil Watson.
(d) Tom Melody.
4. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(b) Falling down steps.
(c) Bottles were thrown at people.
(d) They were shot.
5. What does Buford wonder about the energy of a crowd in football matches in "Cambridge"?
(a) How people keep their energy the entire game.
(b) Why the energy rises in the second half.
(c) Why the energy depletes at the end of the game before the riots break out.
(d) What happens to the energy if it isn't released with a score.
6. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(c) Ian Anderson.
(d) Phil Andrews.
7. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A drunk man.
(c) An FA cup final.
(d) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
8. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) The two Italian teams.
(b) The two Glasgow teams.
(c) The two Cambdrigde teams.
(d) Manchester and Turin.
9. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A night stick.
(c) His fist.
(d) The dog's chain.
10. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
(a) Organic foods.
(b) Ending mob violence.
(c) Mob violence.
(d) Bannish blacks and other minorities.
11. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A First National Front disco party.
(b) A football game.
(c) A party in West End.
(d) A classical music concert.
12. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are tense as a score is almost made.
(c) They are drunk and not paying attention.
(d) They are anxious.
13. What team does Buford mention tying several games and only winning in the second of third rematch in "Cambridge"?
14. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Jon Jonson.
(b) Joe Stone.
(c) John John.
(d) John Johnstone.
15. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. Who sneaks past the police with Buford in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
4. What reason does Buford not give as reason that DJ is different than other supporters in "Dusseldorf"?
5. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)