|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Older people come up with them.
(b) Those who were victimized by a crowd.
(c) No one has come up with a theory.
(d) He has his own theory.
2. What does Buford say about antisocial behavior and individuality in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Antisocial behavior turns off individuality.
(b) They are very much the same.
(c) They cannot coexist.
(d) They are detrimental to one another.
3. What teams does Buford mention in "Cambridge" that when a goal was finally scored the crowd erupts which results in several injuries?
(a) The two Cambdrigde teams.
(b) Manchester and Turin.
(c) The two Italian teams.
(d) The two Glasgow teams.
4. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
5. What does DJ describe in the beginning of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) An FA cup final.
(c) A young female patient who is picked up by a group of supporters and molested.
6. Who does Buford mention terrorizing London with his friends and end up killing a person in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Joe Stone.
(b) John Johnstone.
(c) John John.
(d) Jon Jonson.
7. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
(a) Claims the most violence at a par.
(b) Being the most racist bar in Bury.
(c) Being free of violence.
(d) Having the best beer.
8. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
(a) Bottles were thrown at people.
(b) Falling down steps.
(c) Fights broke out and riots occurred.
(d) They were shot.
9. What does Buford say happens to the crowd when the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) There is a moment of single consciousness.
(b) It has a one track mindset.
(c) It is too complex to understand.
(d) It operates on many levels.
10. What does the police officer in "Dawes Road, Fulham" hit Buford with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) His fist.
(c) A night stick.
(d) The dog's chain.
11. What two teams are playing for the FA Cup in "Cambridge"?
(a) Manchester and Cambridge.
(b) Cambidge and Turin Juventus.
(c) Turin and Manchester.
(d) Cambridge and Millwall.
12. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) Neil Watson.
13. What does DJ think about the football violence's cause in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) It should be supported by the government.
(b) It should be banned.
(c) The violence at its roots has no cause.
(d) The violence has great cause.
14. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are tense as a score is almost made.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are drunk and not paying attention.
(d) They are anxious.
15. What does Buford wonder about the energy of a crowd in football matches in "Cambridge"?
(a) How people keep their energy the entire game.
(b) Why the energy rises in the second half.
(c) What happens to the energy if it isn't released with a score.
(d) Why the energy depletes at the end of the game before the riots break out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford say about the individual and the conditions of the European football games in "Cambridge"?
2. Who does Buford say leads a double life of family man and mob supporter in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What is the animal sound the crowd imitates as a black player gets a ball?
4. What does Buford wonder happens to the crowd when the game goes into overtime without scoring a goal?
5. What does Dougie do to end the party in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)