|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the English fans do to the Italian crowd in "Turin"?
(a) Urinate on them.
(b) Yell at them.
(c) Throw a bottle at them and moon them.
(d) Spit on them.
2. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They should have more leaders within the mob.
(b) The police should allow the violence to happen since it is organized and planned.
(c) The hype is so addictive.
(d) The police should intervene.
3. Why is Buford amazed by the men in ICJ he meet in "Turin".
(a) The amount they drink.
(b) The way they attack and injure people.
(c) The trust they have and need to prove themselves to him.
(d) The amount they cuss.
4. What happens to the woman who screams in the crowd in "Turin"?
(a) She is passed to the front and exits.
(b) She dies.
(c) She falls and breaks her leg.
(d) She is seriously injured.
5. Where does R. McAllister work?
(a) A firm.
(b) A pub.
(c) Wearside Police.
(d) A travel agency.
6. What agency handles the "package" deal that the man Buford meets in "Manchester" tells him about?
(a) Herron Travel Agency.
(b) Bum Booze Agency.
(c) Booby Bust Agency.
(d) Bobby Boss Travel Agency.
7. Who arrives at the square at the end of "Turin"?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) More fans.
(c) The football team.
(d) The army.
8. What does the mob begin to chant at the train station in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Hurt, Kill, Fight.
(b) Kill, Kill Kill.
(c) Fight, Fight, Fight.
(d) It's going off.
9. What does Buford realize about the man he meets in "Manchester"?
(a) That he trusts him.
(b) That he is very important to the ICJ.
(c) That he is a crook.
(d) That he is a good man.
10. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
(a) He is beaten to near death.
(b) He is kicked in the groin and led away by his friends.
(c) He is spit and urinated on.
(d) He is stabbed.
11. What happened to Roy Downes?
(a) He was stabbed by several rival fans.
(b) He was appointed head of ICJ.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He kills Tony Roberts.
12. Who is Sammy and what does he do?
(a) One of the ICJ leaders and a cop.
(b) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional thief.
(c) One of the ICJ leaders and a professional theif.
(d) One of the ICJ leaders and a hitman.
13. What is "the shove"?
(a) The initiating moment of a football game.
(b) An ineffective way of entering a fight.
(c) A method of fighting.
(d) A method of pushing the person in front of you to force the mob to move.
14. What does being a jib require?
(a) Finding a way around paying for tickets and travel needs through confrontation of large numbers.
(b) Being broke.
(d) Being politely rude.
15. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Turin Jeventus.
(b) Cambridge United.
(d) Cockney Reds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Buford and the Italians feel as they watch the English outside the square in "Turin"?
2. How much alcohol does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" consume?
3. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
4. What does Buford realize as he talks to the men in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
5. What does the boy who looks like Keith Richards say to Buford about the football violence?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)