1. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
The violent behavior of European football firms.
2. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
A train station outside of Cardiff.
3. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
Several police officers.
4. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
Several hundred football supporters just arrived from Liverpool.
5. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
He is arrested.
This section contains 5,101 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)