|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sardinia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford note about himself and the man he recognizes from the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) They hate eachother.
(b) He is richer than Buford.
(c) They do not speak as they are now individuals.
(d) He is poorer than Buford.
2. Who has been arrested for drugs in "Sardinia"?
3. Who sucked the eyeball out of a policeman's head and bit it off in "Dusseldorf"?
(b) Neil Watson.
4. Where does R. McAllister work?
(a) Wearside Police.
(b) A travel agency.
(c) A pub.
(d) A firm.
5. What does Steve believe about the mob mentality in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) The hype is so addictive.
(b) They should have more leaders within the mob.
(c) The police should intervene.
(d) The police should allow the violence to happen since it is organized and planned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the atmosphere of the skinhead's more dangerous in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
2. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
3. What does a "package" include?
4. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
5. What makes the crowd riot in "Sardinia"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)