|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sardinia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Manchester supporters humiliated by the West Ham supporters in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) More Mancherster fans were killed than West Ham.
(b) They beat them up.
(c) They walked away.
(d) The West Ham supporters do not flinch at the bottles thrown at them.
2. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
(b) Terry Moore.
(c) Neil Watson.
(d) John Johnstone.
3. What does a "package" include?
(a) Hotel and tickets.
(b) Air travel, hotel, and match tickets.
(c) Tickets and a meal plan
(d) Air travel and hotel.
4. What does Buford say about the individual and the conditions of the European football games in "Cambridge"?
(a) You have to be really brave.
(b) You need to be willing to fight for a cause.
(c) The conditions force you to become someone else, part of the crowd.
(d) You need to be strong.
5. Where does Buford attend other matches at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) London and Glasgow.
(b) Manchester and Glascow.
(c) Oxford and Cambridge.
(d) Dublin and Cork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What is Brunswick?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. What is Buford's first game?
5. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)