|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sardinia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do that makes it become lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) Destroyed buildings.
(b) Set firt to police cars.
(c) Set fire to the stadium.
(d) Killed in the street.
2. What is "the simple squeeze"?
(a) Method to get orange juice from an orange.
(b) A method of wedging ones body through a crowd.
(c) Squeezing ones neck to kill.
(d) A method to calm oneself by squeezing one's legs.
3. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They want to keep fighting.
(b) They work best in foreign countries.
(c) They hate West Ham.
(d) They want to stop the mob violence.
4. Where is Buford walking when he recognizes the man in the stadium in "Cambridge"?
(a) To a pub.
(b) To his hotel.
(c) To his car.
(d) Down the street.
5. What happens to the Italian boy that braves the square in hope to practice his English in "Turin"?
(a) He is kicked in the groin and led away by his friends.
(b) He is spit and urinated on.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is beaten to near death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to cause the English to throw everything breakable at the Italians in "Turin"?
2. Who does Buford notice fighting a war of sorts against those who go against the nationalism in "Dusseldorf"?
3. Where does Buford arrive after searching for a firm in "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
4. Where is Buford standing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)