|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sardinia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the match between England and the Dutch for the FA Cup supposed to be held?
(a) The island of Sicily.
(d) The island of Sardinia.
2. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They work best in foreign countries.
(b) They hate West Ham.
(c) They want to keep fighting.
(d) They want to stop the mob violence.
3. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(d) Ian Anderson.
4. How does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" feel about journalists?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He feels indifferent about them.
(c) He hates them and calls them wankers.
(d) He despises them.
5. Why does Buford not attend the final match in "Sardinia"?
(a) His mom is ill.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) His research is complete.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
2. What does being a jib require?
3. Who believes that football violence is more of a true political movement in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
4. What is DJ's profession?
5. Where does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" take him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)