|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" feel about journalists?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He despises them.
(c) He hates them and calls them wankers.
(d) He feels indifferent about them.
2. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Someone was just killed.
(b) Teenagers were behaving rudley.
(c) Several hundred football supporters just arrived from Liverpool.
(d) Someone was just mugged.
3. What is Buford's reaction to what happens to the man who falls at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
(a) The huge violence.
(b) Having more than one leader.
(c) The women wanting to enter the mobs.
(d) The police.
5. What does the Manchester group note at the end of "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They work best in foreign countries.
(b) They want to keep fighting.
(c) They want to stop the mob violence.
(d) They hate West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
2. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
3. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Who is beaten into unconsciousness and put in a coma for 12 days only to never speak or move again in "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)