|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What match does Buford attend at the invitation of members of the firm?
(a) Turin Juventus.
(b) West Ham.
2. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 75 dollars.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 60 dollars.
3. Where do several English break into in "Turin"?
(a) A pub.
(b) A football game.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A hotel.
4. Who is the sole leader of the West Ham supporters that march in organized lines in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Bill Gardiner.
(b) Billy G.
(c) Ben Garden.
(d) Bruce Gardney.
5. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
(a) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
2. Who does Buford resume a friendship with in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What happens in Peterborough in "Dusseldorf"?
4. Where does Buford meet Neil?
5. What does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" say is a problem within the ICJ?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)