|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
(a) They are very clean.
(b) They are horrible, lack seats, and have overflowing toilets.
(c) He likes the smell and atmosphere.
(d) They are really unsanitary.
2. What reason does Buford not give as reason that DJ is different than other supporters in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) He speaks French.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He is well educated.
(d) He is black.
3. Why does Buford quickly realize after he sees the man fall in, "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
(a) He sees the violence is not random and is intentional.
(b) That he needs to leave and go home.
(c) That he is in over his head.
(d) That the city supports this behavior.
4. What does the mob begin to chant at the train station in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) Fight, Fight, Fight.
(b) It's going off.
(c) Hurt, Kill, Fight.
(d) Kill, Kill Kill.
5. Who does Buford notice approaching him while he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Football players.
(b) An old lady.
(d) Several police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are several people injured in the crowd that celebrates the scored goal at the end of "Cambridge"?
2. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
3. What does Buford find interesting about the banned teams fans?
4. What country are the semi-finals held in Chapter 2?
5. How does Buford describe those who attack the tank feel in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)