|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
2. What does Buford notice about the men on his flight in "Manchester"?
(a) The men are ready for a fight.
(b) The men are merely foot soldiers.
(c) The men are very important with the ICJ.
(d) The men are very angry and aggressive.
3. What is the name of the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds?
(a) The Bulldog.
(b) The AJC.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The London Times.
4. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is given food.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is taken home.
5. Who is Roy Downes?
(a) A pub owner.
(b) A bookie.
(c) A true thug.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford say crowd theories come from in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What does Buford explain at the beginning of "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
3. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
4. What does Buford say about the generation's use of violence at the end of "Dusseldorf"?
5. What does Richard say is the most important role in life?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)