|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who does Manchester play?
(a) Cambridge United.
(b) Cockney Reds.
(d) Turin Jeventus.
2. How does the game end in "Cambridge"?
(a) When the guest team scores on itself.
(b) When Cambridge forfeits.
(c) When Cambridge scores on itself.
(d) After four rematches.
3. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(b) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
(c) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
(d) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
4. What does Buford say most things in life serve us as in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) To remind us we are civilized and the world is a net to hold us safely.
(b) To take our power.
(c) To keep us balanced.
(d) To show control.
5. Where does Buford meet Neil?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A pub.
(d) A Cambridge United football match.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Buford what is the individual aware of in the moment the violence "goes off" in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
2. What firm is Gurney a part of?
3. What does Buford address in his book "Among the Thugs"?
4. What happens to the man that falls at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does Buford follow out of the mob in "Turin"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)