|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Buford not give as reason that DJ is different than other supporters in "Dusseldorf"?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) He is black.
(c) He speaks French.
(d) He is well educated.
2. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
(a) The women.
3. What does Buford realize as he talks to the men in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
(a) They take pride in their positions and want to inform the world of them.
(b) They are down to earth.
(c) They are arrogant.
(d) They are violent and hot headed.
4. What does Buford say about the generation's use of violence at the end of "Dusseldorf"?
(a) This generation will pass its rituals down to the next.
(b) They use violence to feel because they are a generation that is deadend.
(c) They do not understand its magnitude.
(d) They care about only themselves.
5. How much money does Buford estimate the man he meets in "Manchester" spends at the pub?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 75 dollars.
(c) 60 dollars.
(d) 75 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buford attempt to locate to interview at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
2. Where does DJ have to fly to hurriedly in "Dusseldorf"?
3. What does Buford notice after he arrives at a firm?
4. What does Mark point out to Buford in "Sunderland and Manchester" relating to mob violence?
5. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)