|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford notice at the first game he attends?
(a) Women are not present.
(b) Women are present.
(c) Children are not allowed.
(d) Many younger individuals swear violently and fight.
2. Who does Buford speak to when he calls the number in the packet he is given in "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) Ian Anderson.
3. What does Buford say about the human consciousness as the crowd becomes lawless in "Dawes Road, Fulham"?
(a) The mob is operating as one consciousness.
(b) It is too complex to try to figure out.
(c) It has a one track mindset.
(d) It operates on many levels continuously.
4. What do Buford and R. McAllister discuss?
(a) American football.
(b) European football.
(c) How to become a part of a firm.
(d) The mob's violence.
5. Who else does the man Buford meets in "Manchester" mention being involved with the ICJ?
(a) Royce Doons and Bobby Ban.
(b) Raye Down and Bann Bobby.
(c) Ray Deer and Bob Bob.
(d) Roy Downes and Banana Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd feel according to Buford in the first half of the FA Cup match in "Cambridge"?
2. What does it mean when "it's going to go off"?
3. While Buford waits for his tickets to be set up, who throws bottle and debris at their head beneath the stadium in "Turin"?
4. Buford notes how much alcohol he has consumed with the man he meets in "Manchester." How much is it?
5. What does the bar Buford goes to in "Bury St. Edmunds" pride themselves on?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)