|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dusseldorf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is DJ's profession?
(a) An ex football player.
(b) A budding choreographer.
(c) A bar owner.
(d) A budding photographer.
2. What does Buford realize is the reason for those approaching where he is standing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Someone was just killed.
(b) Someone was just mugged.
(c) Teenagers were behaving rudley.
(d) Several hundred football supporters just arrived from Liverpool.
3. Who is present when Buford meets Neil?
(a) Several skinheads.
(b) Neil's brother.
(c) Buford's brother.
(d) Black people.
4. What is Buford's first game?
5. What does Buford attend at the beginning of "Bury St. Edmunds"?
(a) A party in West End.
(b) A classical music concert.
(c) A football game.
(d) A First National Front disco party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper Buford receives after he goes to St. Edmunds promote?
2. How does Buford describe the conditions of stadiums in "Cambridge"?
3. What does Buford realize as he talks to the men in "Sunderland and Manchester"?
4. Who does Buford attempt to locate to interview at the end of "A Station Outside Cardiff"?
5. What happens to Buford after he makes his way out of the mob in "Turin"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)